Weight loss to date

HI All, just a update on my progress. I have been on the Weight Watcher plan since April 11 and started taking Xenical in September. Since April I have now lost 66 pounds. The last few weeks I have achieved steady four pound a week losses. I believe it took Xenical a while to work but I am really happy with the last couple of months. Had one really bad experience of Tango after the October bank holiday weekend. Have been ever so good since. Hope you enjoy your weekend and keep taking the blue.

Regards Sam

WOW!

Wow that is an amazing loss! as a xenical newbie can i ask how you are getting the big losses? any food / exercise tips :) I have lost 3.5 in 2 weeks but would really love a stone off for xmas! Well done on your loss it really is fantastic :)

Lots x

Wow what an amazing loss you have up to now, well done!!! Its nice to see people who are well on their way on their journey when us newbies need inspiration....

Well done, that's a great achievement. Have you also increased your exercise?

wow thats a great loss just since april i hope to lose 5 stone b4 my sisters wedding in may 2013 so lets hope i do as gd as u x

Back