Weight losses on Extra Easy

I was extremely dubious about whether I would lose any weight on EE but at WI on Saturday I lost 3 pounds - totally amazed as I was convinced that I could not eat what I had eaten and lose weight.

Will wait and see what happens this Saturday before deciding whether to stay on EE for the near future. But definately a great plan for the weekend when I have time to do myself a proper breakkie - SW chips, bacon, syn free sausages, mushrooms, poached eggs - YUM!!

Wow!!! Congratulations on your 3lb loss SarahB!!!

thats it it fab! x

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum. I did slimming world a few years ago and lost 2 stone. Then I stopped and although I haven't put all the weight on I have fluctauted wildly!
I am getting married in Sep and would like to loose a stone and a half.

I am not going to classes but weighing once a week at home. I have SW cook books and my info from a few years ago!

I have picked up from forums etc that extra easy is basically, anything free from Red and Green is free, only one HEXA and one HEXB, and eat 5 - 12 syns per day. Also if the syn value is different on red and green you count the lowest syn value.
Please can someone advise if I've got the right idea?
I followed this last week and lost 2lbs so quite pleased!
Also please can someone tell me how I get a ticker?

Thank you ladies!
Sarah
x

Hi Sarah!
Welcome and congratulations on your coming wedding!!! Exciting I know!
Yes, you have got the EE plan exactly right. I have yet to give it a try, but judging from the results so far, it seems to be fantastic!
To get a ticker you just click on someone else's ie mine and then follow the steps of setting up your own. I do believe though that you have to have at least 50 posts on here before you can save it...so...get posting Girl!! Lol

Kerry-Ann
xx

Thank you Kerry-Ann!
Congratulations on your weight loss so far! You're doing amazingly well! I'll keep on EE and let you know how I get on!
Take Care
Sarah
xx

I think I'll follow this thread for a little while and then I may give it a go myself.

I'm not going to class (like Sarah I'm going to weigh myself at home once a week) and so I'm wary of doing it wrong and gaining! :eek:

Edit: I only have 17 posts and I have saved my ticker?

Hi Fea!!! Well done on working out the ticker thingy...took me ages if I can remember that far back! Lol.
Im doing this plan from home too and dont pay as I cant afford it. Thats why coming on here as much as I can is invaluable!

Hiya Mrs V, I'm pretty much the same and I have a feeling I'm going to be here an awful lot! :D

Lol...well thats good!!! the more wisdom, experience and advice on here the merrier!!

I think they say to fill your plate 1/3 full with SUPERFREE foods which are foods that are free on either red or green (ie, veg, fruit, eggs, etc). Foods that are free on red or green (ie, meat, pasta, potatoes) can be eaten as much as you want and would fill the other 2/3 of your plate.

our consultant says if u read it is says for fast results do 1/3 superfree and it isnt mandatory can anyone clear this up

Excellent TJ, well done :party0011: I'm tempted to try it.

A 1lb off for me. Which aint that great but at the same time a 1lb off is a 1lb off. Going red next week, then back on EE for a week and see what happens.

I didn't have the loss I hoped for (in fact, gained 2lbs), but that included Christmas, so may not be a true reflection. I'll let you know on Friday...still loving the food though - just ate COMPLETELY FREE seafood and chicken paella!!!! Mmm.

Extra Easy

Hi everyone, i'm new to the forum and SW

I've been doing extra easy for 2 weeks now and have lost 6lbs (3.5 off first week, 2.5 tonight). I've had a cooked breakfast every week day for a fortnight and I've never been so full. Mixed reviews from our class. All those who have tried it that are new think it's great and have experienced weight loss from 2-6lbs. Those who are experienced with SW only losing on average 1-2lbs and they say they can lose more by sticking to the original or green diets. Our consultant advised that EE is supposed to aim for a consistent 1-2 pounds per week. I love it I feel full all the time and can't wait for next weeks weigh in. Good luck everyone.

That's great pandapower.

I think I'm going to give EE a go.

Hi everyone, I get weighed in tomorrow and have stuck to EE all week. I love being able to have a jacket potato and beans as I always stuck to red in the past. I think I've lost but it strange how heavy you tend to feel minutes before jumping on those scales!

Can someone tell me how to find and put a SW half stone sticker on my posts?

Elaine

Hi all,

I am going to start the extra easy plan on monday. I won't be attending classes but will be weighing in at home. Have done my shopping list...lol, just hope it works for me.

Back