Weight on e-source

WillowFae

Gold Member
Just wondering if this is just me or not.

When I log my weigh-ins on e-source it never logs it correctly. I weighed in yesterday at 11 stone 3 but my tracker says 11 stone 3.3. This means that it doesn't register that I have another silver seven. And having been really proud of the fact that I've lost exactly 6 stone, my tracker says 5 stone 13.7 :(

It also occurs to me that when I reach goal it won't register me as having reached my goal.

Just wondering if this is just me or not.

When I log my weigh-ins on e-source it never logs it correctly. I weighed in yesterday at 11 stone 3 but my tracker says 11 stone 3.3. This means that it doesn't register that I have another silver seven. And having been really proud of the fact that I've lost exactly 6 stone, my tracker says 5 stone 13.7 :(

It also occurs to me that when I reach goal it won't register me as having reached my goal.

I have had issues with the app. That's on of the reasons i decided on going it alone with the other app and minimins. Ww app keep saying I had put my weight in wrong- like you've described. Bloody annoying!

I emailed we about that. They said it is. Fault and they are trying to sort it :)

Xx

The ww app wont even let me log in saying its all incorrect. I've cancelled my monthly pass aswell as pointless if I can't use the tools :(

Dan x

The ww app wont even let me log in saying its all incorrect. I've cancelled my monthly pass aswell as pointless if I can't use the tools :(

Dan x

Glad it's not just me! I CBA with it. X

Mines the same but it adds 4lbs on to whatever I've lost so. Just put in 4lbs less to bring it to the right amount frustrating though as you would think that is a vital part of someone's weightloss so they should make sure it's up to scratch.

Back