weight stalled help plz

sid83

hi, i have been losing on atkins induction for last 4 months and have lost about 55 lbs by now though i stalled many times and to come out from those stalls i tried egg and meat fast, egg fast and then fat fast. I have lost very well on fat fast but the menu i was using made me sick in 4 days so i switched back to egg and meat fasting then afte few days stalled on it too, got so much sick of eggs and meat thing so what i did when ever i got sick of fat fast or egg and meat i took a break of 4 days and in those four days i eat low fat stuff as i got really sick of fat and vomiting too, now the situation is i have to lose last 10 lbs and im again going to start fat fast ( before starting fat fast i have to do egg and meat fast for at least 3 days otherwise it will not work for me) now the menu i am thinking to follow is as follow:

-2eggs w butter
-2 oz cream cheese
-2 oz sour cream
-2oz cheddar cheese
-2 oz sour cream

now i have two questions first does this menu sound ok ?
second im confused in cream cheese brand the one i used earlier was philadelphia cream cheese (full fat) but i hate its taste but i dont know what other brand i can use as i read that do not use processed cream cheese.
plz tell me the cream cheese brand here in UK also the sour cream brand name too .

Oh, I am a novice to Atkins so not really fit to advise someone who lost 55 lbs already but I would vomit myself from what you eat. Why no veggies, fish etc? You don't get any vitamins, nutrients or fiber with such menu? If you are so kin on fasting why not alternating some days: one day - regular Atkins with veggies etc and one - fasting?

I think stalls are common on this diet in some way as maybe the body adjusts or something, I found stalls would be caused by not drinking enough water or eating carbs I didn't realise we're there, I think the recommended veggies also help to keep things moving, and taking the appropriate vitamin tablets, I also take LCartanine which helps break down fat for energy etc, how are your measurements though ? I wouldn't worry to much over the scales and more how you feel and look. Keep at it 55 pounds is awesome !

Back