weight stuck??

msblonde

a new way of living!
I am confused, last sunday my weight (at very reliable home scales) was 10st 7lbs... and over the past few days it has bobbed up to 10st 7.5lbs and back to 10st 7lbs, every day.

today i am still 10st 7.5lbs, for 5 days??

i know my scales are accurate cause they match the chemist ones.

I dont get my next wi till a week monday, but i just feel fed up that i'm only going to lose a kilo by then at this rate, for 2 weeks??

the only thing i have done diff is change from fizzy to still water. most people say still is better but my weight has not moved since changing to still water???

I'm not coming off it or anything - just frustrated.

my original target date was mid october at 3-3.5lb pw, now its looking like and of november/early december!

I'm just getting impatient!

grrrrr - even had laxatives night before last too so not bunged either.

How can my body resist?

very odd? :confused::confused::sigh::confused::eek:

my scales haven't moved since i got weighed on wednesday - maybe it's something to do with gravity? (worth a shot?) LOL

weird eh? (glugs more water) ah well, hope it shifts soon! will measure myself later, that'll make me feel better!

I'll join you ladies in the plateau club... been stuck at 10st 11 on my scales (2lb lighter than chemist scales) since Monday and will never make my target of 3lb per week at this rate. Mind you I'm not exercising still... are you guys doing any exercise?

Likewise, I really need to get off my bum, I've been very lucky with losses so far on no exercise but think I'm pushing it to try and continue that way! lol Here's hoping the scales budge by at least 1/4lb tomorrow girls! xx

Oooh, do you weigh on digital or old school scales?

Likewise, I really need to get off my bum, I've been very lucky with losses so far on no exercise but think I'm pushing it to try and continue that way! lol Here's hoping the scales budge by at least 1/4lb tomorrow girls! xx

Oooh, do you weigh on digital or old school scales?

I've got digital ones so it tells you the ounces as well

Yeah me too... I was really hoping that the upped water intake this week would do wonders but I've been having almost 5 litres per day so far and nada! :(

Funny mine stuck at 67kg for 3 days today I'm 66.4kg.... maybe it's the weather...

Crims - well maybe there's some hope for us too then :) I bloody hope so - I don't wanna be a fatty for Holiday! I planned for 3lb per week because it would mean I was 'normal' for when I went! Don't wanna go and be 'overweight'! :cry:

TOTM? That would have an affect.

Not that time for me. Just my body going 'NNNNOOOOOOOOOO' lol

My scales never seem to change so I rarely weigh myself, just rely on the chemists at WI.

x

you will have lost weight dont worry, keep glugging, and discard of your home scales missus!! xx

my digital ones are stuck and say i weigh more than i do they have been like that for about 3 days but my old skool ones (well my mums she cant work the new fangled digital ones apparently) say i have lost weight and the chemists did so maybe its just a screwy scale week for everyone !?!

Back