Weight vs Dress size?

I've just discovered that a friend of mine, who is the same height as me, weighs less than me, but is two dress sizes bigger. It's not an exact science, is it?!

Nope, it's crazy really. I guess everyone carries weight so differently and have varying weights of muscle and bone!

I'm 5'6 and weigh 13 stone 7 lbs. I wear a size 14 (36 inch chest, 32 inch waist and 39 inch hips).

5ft1 and around 8 st 10lbs and size 8/10 (lots of loose skin though) had a tummytuck last week and now cant fit into size 12 due to lots of swelling xx

I was 13stone 5lbs and was wearing a 14 bottom and 16 top because of big boobs, however am now down to 11 stone 5 and I am in a 12/14 bottom and 14 top. Want to get down to 9.5 stone as was wearing a 10-12 at that stage and you can go in any shop to pick anything up in that size :)

Lauren that's what I want. At a 16/18 I still can't show anywhere I want to. I want to get to 12 or 14 then I can! One day!

I'm 5'5'' just under 14stone and a size 18 just now. hoping to get back into my pre-baby size 16s by November, and then keep going till hopefully next summer.

I am 5'7, am 16 stone 11 pound and wear a size 20! I have never lost weight before so I am unsure of what size I will be at a certain weight. As I am quite tall and big framed Im guessing I will never weigh a low amount ! I think I will always be overweight on a BMI chart ! :cry:

I'm 4ft 11, 11st and a size 12/14 on top and 14 on bottoms.
Hope to lose 2 st and maybe fit into a 10 :D

I'm 5' 4'' 9 stone 9 and fit in a size 10/12 tops and dresses and 12 in jeans. I'm pretty sure I'd be a 10 if it wasn't for these blinking love handles. They shall be gone soon enough though! The goal is an easy 10 all round and the odd 8 in some shops(obviously not topshop).
:)

At 15 stone 10 I was a tight size 16/18, I'd say I'm the same now - more comfortable in the 18's because I feel 'less fat' when clothes aren't tight. When I was 12 stone 10 I was a size 14 and at 9 stone 7 I was a size 8.

I'm 5ft 0 and weigh 9st 6lbs
Top is a size 10/12
I wear size 12 trousers. This is mainly down to my tummy and thighs, my hips are a size 10.
Hope this info is helpful x x

I am 12st 7lbs, 5'8 and wear a 18 on the top & 16 bottoms. I'm probably closer to a 16 top and 14 bottom but my huge post baby muffin top belly stops me wearing anything tight or fitted.

At my lightest I was 10st 13lbs but have never been below a size 14 :cry:

I know with my thyroid problems i could never maintain if i lost too much so i would be over the moon if I just got down to a size 12/14.

Tracyx

I am just under 5 foot 4 and weight 12 stone and am now comfortably in size 16 with a few items in size 14 (baggy tops, joggers) am aiming to get back into 10-12 for me that will be about 9 1/2 stone. I started at just over 14 1/2 stone and a size 20 so am very pleased with how far I have come but am still focused on my goal.

Back