Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

I feel so down about it, I feel like a massive disappointment, especially on here. I feel like I don't deserve people's support cos I just keep constantly failing.
I don't know tbh. My friend said to me just eat less and move more- I know it's true, but I wish it felt that simple x

U really need to be in the right frame of mind, last time I joined ww I went to the first meeting and didn't go again, this time I've lost every week so far and been going for 8 weeks, maybe have a week off and see how u feel x

Well done on your loss. My friend (who is a fitness instructor) has given me a bit of a pep talk today so I'm hoping that will help. She told me to checkout a website called zest so I'm currently looking at it, it gives exercise tips etc. hopefully it will inspire me :)

Well done on your loss. My friend (who is a fitness instructor) has given me a bit of a pep talk today so I'm hoping that will help. She told me to checkout a website called zest so I'm currently looking at it, it gives exercise tips etc. hopefully it will inspire me :)

thank you, how u getting on today?

I'm doing okay today. Intend to fully start tomorrow so have been out and bought some things, bought a skipping rope so I can skip and do my hula hooping, also bought a weight loss dance DVD from HMV as it was cheap cheap and I plan on sorting my meals for the week whilst at work/uni tonight. So it's looking bright. Would like to start cycling as I love my bike but may need to take it to be looked at before I do so. All positive though :)

Sounds like you have a really good plan of action!

Yeah quite well actually. After I decided to give the shakes a break and just go for old fashioned calorie counting I've been much more focused. Showing a good loss atm so fingers crossed for weds that it's still there haha.

Brilliant, well done :) I'm trying to focus on exercise so hopefully it will help. I've stopped counting points x

yeah sometimes you just need to come at things a different angle! you going to calorie count or just trust your instincts and let the exercise do the work? x

I aren't sure yet. I need something to keep me on track because even though I am exercising my eating isn't great unfortunately. I struggle to count calories x

My fitness pal? To help you keep track?

on the wii? does that count?

it was surprisingly hard!

me either but I have been doing work! I could do it now butttt the energy is not there :p

Decided to do phase 1 of the GI healthy eating. Wish me luck. Going to measure myself tomorrow night. Lost 2 stone on this before, will do it again :) x

How's the uni work going?

slowly but I am actually doing some - bonus!

Decided to do phase 1 of the GI healthy eating. Wish me luck. Going to measure myself tomorrow night. Lost 2 stone on this before, will do it again :) x

awww yeah good luck, glad you decided on something. I eat GI a lot of the time as its recommended for people with polycystic ovaries. Got loads of recipe books. Going to make a sundried tomato and black olive dip this week! x

Ooo yay! Can I chat to you about GI things too then? The GI forum on here looks like it's not been active for a while, I've posted to see if anyone responds, but it would be good to pick someone's brain who knows what I'm talking about :)
Glad the uni work is getting done, I have a presentation to do but I'd rather not start it yet. It's a group one and I hate group work with a passion!
Xx

Back