Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

I'm with u Lucy - I am pointing it tho as had my weeklies ... Even if I go over them I want to be accountable! It's tough at the weekends! :(

Ah well new day and sure at least if we start with good intentions!! Enjoy ur Sunday! X

monday is a new day/ new week! I havent been too bad but I also havent been on plan or exercising. Getting my head back in the game tmrw! x

You could start now :)

I had 2 Jaffa cakes- but I don't think they are biscuits, but they do look like biscuits haha x

The clue is in the name, so I think you are okay :D

Hi guys. Okay I just seem to be having a bit of a blip with the eating as there is a lot going on at the moment and I am finding myself massively comfort eating! I have a spa break this week with some friends for one of birthdays and that includes evening meal and breakfast but I doubt they will have horrifically unhealthy choices. Back on it by thurs! No choice I have a lb a week to lose for my2 stone challenge xx

Hiya Lucy, just popping in to subscribe. Really enjoying reading your diary, and stick at it and you'll definitely see that 1lb a week loss you need :) x

Hey Lucy, so jealous of the spa break! I could totally do with that right now! Im in the same sort of place as you. hopefully you'll be alright for thursday X

Okay. Just got back from spa break and I imagine I will be 1/2 stone heavier on fri!! We arrived, I had an amazing lime and ginger body scrub then massage, then we used the hot tub, steam room etc. checked into our lodge (own private hot tub!) and had a 7 course dinner included, then the package (which was girls night in) included a DVD, popcorn, maltesers, nachos and profiteroles after lunch!! If that wasn't enough- next morning- full English! Then I had a manicure, eye brown wax, relaxed by the pool again then went to Betty's (those who don't know Yorkshire it is an AMAZING tea shop with the best cakes ever) for lunch!! It was for my friends 30th, we had such a brilliant time xx

Sounds class!!! I could so do with a pampered break like that!!! Good for u!

Wow that is a really good price! Did the treatments cost a lot?

I used to live in Leeds and often visited Harrigate and Bettys! I miss that place so much, its amazing!

The salt scrub was included, the manicure was £25 :)
Aww I love Harrogate. Leeds is not far from me- I'm in York. Betty's is the best place for afternoon tea! I have a slight obsession with afternoon tea, have been to the ritz and the Berkeley in London and my goal in life is to do the savoy, claridges and the dorchester as well :) I'm so old before my time! If I were to get married my reception would be an afternoon tea party haha xx

haha nothing wrong with that. We have an amazing tea rooms in Portsmouth called the Tenth Hole (its on a golf course) and they always have a million cakes there and everyone is obsessed with it. Me included. haha.

Harrigate, Leeds and York are some of my most favourite places. Spent many christmases/new years up there with family. Used to do New years ball at the george hotel in harrigate when I was too young to do my own thing and I loved it. Then I went to uni in Leeds. I do really miss it.

Never been to any of those places in London but I certainly would love too, I love good food ;) haha

Oh my. Weighed myself today- 13 st 11 and 3/4. Put on almost 4lbs. To be expected. To reach my 2 stone challenge in time I need to aim to lose 2lb a week for 4-5 weeks to catch up. My head is back in it today! Official weigh in tomorrow which may be more as what I ate yesterday won't show in the scales yet.
Had an amazing time so I don't feel bad about it! Eating and drinking on special occasions is life!

Im the same, just sitting at the same weight for ages with no energy to do anything about it!

Back