Weight watcher/calories counting/think thin diet.

Well you can do it you just need to find your motivation. I'm hoping that of I focus on monday, when I'm back at uni, it will help me get back to my healthy patterns.

You can do it Lucy! X

Routine is so important and I just don't have one. I am back at uni next week so hopefully that will help. I need to take control of my eating again. I lost it a bit x

Okay tomorrow is a brand new day and I am going to be on it with my 2 stone challenge! Got to lose 2lbs for the next 4weeks then 1lb then after for 24 weeks. Got to be on it!!

Today I did brilliantly...until I went for the monthly staff meal out- went to yo sushi, ate healthy all day (water,veg, cereal bar) had 21 pp remaining, pointed up what I could have- got there and ate more!
Positives from today was that if I hadn't been out to eat I would of done fab! So that's how it's gonna be tomorrow! And tomorrow is Zumba!! :)

Tonight was ZUMBA! Wow it was energetic- I went bright red. So glad I went as it has kicked
my bum back into taking me weight loss more seriously, planning meals more and being in control more. Tempted to have my wi tomorrow so I have a brand new fresh start- what do you think? Or should I just wait til my Friday wi?x

Or should I do it on a Sunday as Sunday is normally treat day- yeah may change it to Sunday as that will stop me using up weeklies on a fri/sat so can just have treat on a Sunday or Monday then back to dailies x

good to hear you went to zumber, I went for a swim today, first in 10 days, baby steps for me lol I was thinking of changing my weigh in to friday, you decided?

I've changed mine to Sunday :) it's definitely small steps. I'm back at uni now so I have more structured days so hopefully that will help. So 5 days out of 7 I'm either working or at uni so will have planned meals those days :)
Small steps like you say x

see Im only in 2 days a week! lol got to sort my own life out :p

how you been this week? x

ahh yeah me too. massive breakout due to diet :(

randommmm lol

Well what new approach do you have? what were you thinking?

All I can think for me is 'must try harder' lol story of my life!

Back