Weight watcher succes story

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Bethany246, 22 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi
    I have been reading in a magazine about this ww who lost 5 Stone by jan 2006 that is after 5 months then a few months later she bought a size 14 jeans reaching her target of 10st 3lbs and she reached that by march 2007 . I think it is credit to this lady and it goes to proof that anyone can lose 4 or 5 stone or even more . It is not just one person who loses big amounts anybody can .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    It's a great diet...there will be thousands of success stories out there, but isn't it extra special when you see that you have a WW success story on our board. Someone we know :cool:

Still...it's good to hear about the others too;)

4. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yes Karion
    I like to hear about other sucess stories as well and read about there stories and see if you can pick tips up

5. cd121272

cd121272 Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Was that in the ww mag Bethany as there are lots of them in there....??

It just goes to show that it can be done.

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Clare
    No it was in another magazine it was in the sunday mirror magazine called CELEBES I think yes she has done well after what size she was and was only 42 yrs old

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.