weight watcher tikka curry sauce

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ickleladynat, 6 April 2009 Social URL.

1. ickleladynat

ickleladynat Full Member

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the above? They were on offer at Asda so thought I would buy them. I'm going to make chicken curry tonight for myself & my OH. Any ideas on how much rice / chicken I should use?

Thanks xoxox​

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

I had the ww curry sauce and it made two huge portions! I used two chicken breasts, peppers, and an onion to bulk it up and it was really tasty, not sure if I had the same type. I had it before I started cd of course but it was nice. Couldn't tell you how much rice because I don't measure! Enjoy!

4. ApplySomePressure

ApplySomePressure Silver Member

meant to say I added in a few chilli flakes, didn't find it spicy enough for my tastes.

5. chips with everything

chips with everything Silver Member

Alternative to rice ?

Hi there, a old trick which will only work if you like cauli ! :p is to cook a good sized portion of cauliflower until still quite firm, break it up a bit with the back of a fork, and use it as a bed for your curry instead of rice. It actually has the same grainy texture if you don't overcook it.

nuneczka likes this.