Weight Watchers Discovery plan

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Hi

Can anyone tell me what the new plan at Weight Watchers called "The Discovery Plan" is and how it works ? Is it any different to Points ? Its supposed to concentrate on your feelings and stuff beyond food eg why you eat etc... but I cant find anything much about it on their website. Is anyone doing this plan ? How are you getting on with it ?

Hi Paul - sorry but cant help with the discovery plan but am sure someone else will be along soon who can! from what I have worked out I dont think its too different from the normal points as some people were a bit disappointed after all the build up to the new plan being released. Hope you had a good christmas x

Hi Paul

In a nutshell Discovery is still points but its based around more Core type food, basically encouraging you to use your points on healthier options. A real disappointment after all the hype I must admit. It doesnt take a genius to work out that using 6 points on pasta and chicken is better for you than a glass of wine, a bag of crisps & some chocolate :rolleyes:

Hi Paul

It doesnt take a genius to work out that using 6 points on pasta and chicken is better for you than a glass of wine, a bag of crisps & some chocolate :rolleyes:

Ha ha good point. I thought the idea though of the points is that you're allowed to eat what you want as long as you stay in your points allowance

Ha ha good point. I thought the idea though of the points is that you're allowed to eat what you want as long as you stay in your points allowance

It is, but they have made a big deal out of the 'new' plan and it is really the old points plan only with a list of 'filling foods' and a suggestion that you build your diet round them.

Back