Weight watchers friday weigh ins.

Hayleypittam

Started weight watchers on the 1st feb 2013.
I have heard really good reports on the weight watchers and decided that I like the sound of this diet and that it is easy to follow. My weight watcher consultant was so lovely and helpful with my questions and queries that she immediately put me at ease.
The weight on the sales revealed that I was at my heaviest that I had ever been. Discussed with consultant and decided that over all need to lose 3.5 stones and take it from there.

1/2/13- 1st weight - 13st7
8/2/13 - 2nd weight - 13st2
15/2/13 - 3rd weight - 12st11.5

My weigh in days are on frid and hope to have slimming buddies to spur each other and support each other through our journey. I'd love to hear all your stories.

Good luck to everyone out there no matter what ever diet they are on. We will all be fit and healthy.

I have heard really good reports on the weight watchers and decided that I like the sound of this diet and that it is easy to follow. My weight watcher consultant was so lovely and helpful with my questions and queries that she immediately put me at ease.
The weight on the sales revealed that I was at my heaviest that I had ever been. Discussed with consultant and decided that over all need to lose 3.5 stones and take it from there.

My weigh in days are on frid and hope to have slimming buddies to spur each other and support each other through our journey. I'd love to hear all your stories.

Good luck to everyone out there no matter what ever diet they are on. We will all be fit and healthy.

good luck! X

Hayleypittam said:

Hi Hayley,

I too will be weighing in on a friday now....used to be a monday but think using all my weeklies at the weekend was affecting my weigh in so am swapping to a friday to see if it makes a difference.

You've done really well with your losses so far, do you have a food diary to follow so we can buddy up? xx

Back