Weight Watchers from Heinz

Laa2laa

Hi all,

I am new to this forum. So far I have lost 12 pounds on the Weight Watchers Diet. I've not been going to any meetings (would die to get on the scales in front of everybody!!!:cry:) , just looking at the points values on things. The only thing is I live on Weight Watchers by Heinz ready meals to control my portion size etc...

I keep finding all new types of meals but I am never sure of their Propoints values. What I usually do is double the points that the packet says but I'm sure that I am wrong.

does anybody know if there is a link anywhere to the new propoints values of all of these ready meals at all please?

Thanks

The meals should all have Propoints values on them now, not Discover ones

Are you sure its definitely Discover points values on them, the shops should only be selling Propoints stuff

not everything is doubled,,have you tried an online calculator to help

It's definetely the old values on them- the shops auond here keep putting tem on sales trying to get rid of them.

I've got some new propoint meals but most of the old points meals say 4.5 points so I know that they are not Propoints.

It looks like the website hasn't been updated either...
Weight Watchers from Heinz

They should be selling the new stuff, but i've seen that my local tesco in n.ireland has all of the discover stuff (on offer to get rid) I havent seen much in the way of PP stock yet!! (but we only got pp in january over here)

Double seems to work for quite a few sweet junk food type things, but some of them don't work out as quite that much so you should propoint them properly.

It's really not that embarrassing getting on the scales, everyone else is or has been in your situation before. Weigh in 1st time can be a bit daunting, but I find my WW class amazing and the support you get in class is brilliant. We often end up giggling about our love for chocolate and silly things like that. You should try it :)

I don't have the link, I'm using my phone, but if you go on the Weightwatchers site, there is a link to the latest list of WW products. I think its in the Shop tab, It's called something like Our Supermarket Range.

Back