Weight Watchers from Heinz

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Laa2laa, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Laa2laa

Laa2laa Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum. So far I have lost 12 pounds on the Weight Watchers Diet. I've not been going to any meetings (would die to get on the scales in front of everybody!!!:cry:) , just looking at the points values on things. The only thing is I live on Weight Watchers by Heinz ready meals to control my portion size etc...

I keep finding all new types of meals but I am never sure of their Propoints values. What I usually do is double the points that the packet says but I'm sure that I am wrong.

does anybody know if there is a link anywhere to the new propoints values of all of these ready meals at all please?

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The meals should all have Propoints values on them now, not Discover ones

Are you sure its definitely Discover points values on them, the shops should only be selling Propoints stuff

4. yummymummy75

yummymummy75 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(15.43%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    weight watchers pro points
    not everything is doubled,,have you tried an online calculator to help

5. Laa2laa

Laa2laa Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    It's definetely the old values on them- the shops auond here keep putting tem on sales trying to get rid of them.

I've got some new propoint meals but most of the old points meals say 4.5 points so I know that they are not Propoints.

It looks like the website hasn't been updated either...
    Weight Watchers from Heinz

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    They should be selling the new stuff, but i've seen that my local tesco in n.ireland has all of the discover stuff (on offer to get rid) I havent seen much in the way of PP stock yet!! (but we only got pp in january over here)

Double seems to work for quite a few sweet junk food type things, but some of them don't work out as quite that much so you should propoint them properly.

It's really not that embarrassing getting on the scales, everyone else is or has been in your situation before. Weigh in 1st time can be a bit daunting, but I find my WW class amazing and the support you get in class is brilliant. We often end up giggling about our love for chocolate and silly things like that. You should try it :)

7. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Diet:
    Not Eating Like a Pig
    I don't have the link, I'm using my phone, but if you go on the Weightwatchers site, there is a link to the latest list of WW products. I think its in the Shop tab, It's called something like Our Supermarket Range.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.