weight watchers halifax

stefhudds

hello,

Im wanting to start a weight watchers meeting in halifax area, but im a bit scarred to go alone! Big wimp:cry. Anyway Im just wondering if anybody is around who is thinking of going, or who already goes and who might be able to take me under their wing??

Or if anyone went on their own, and can talk me into doing it by myself

thanks
x

I just got back from 1st class, i was the same nervous walking in, but so glad i did , in seconds i was made to really welcome. everyone was so friendly. i find if you go alone, you will stick to it more, as if you go with someone and they dont go one week, its easy to say i wont either, if you go alone, you got to meet your new ww mates and you go for yourself ..

Thanks........I am gunna do it! eeek! I want one of those key chains you get when you reach certain goals, dont know why but I really want one x

go for it, you wont regret it. just think how you will feel in a few months. look great, more confident and lots of new friends :D

Hi - when i went to WW classes I went on my own - it wasn't half as bad as you imagine it will be, promise. Just take a deep breath and go in! I found people tended to chat in the queue so by the time you get to sit down you don't feel like you are on your own. Also, if it's the same as at the class I went to, any new members stay behind at the end for the leader to go through the plan in more detail so if there are others starting, you get to meet them and you can then chat to them following week. You will be fine.

Good luck with WW!

Lesley
X

Back