weight watchers meals and points changers on box

tamla

ive ust gone and bought a few weight watchers meals and they still have the old points on the box ive ust started the pro points plan and i must say im finding it very confusing with all the changed points,does anybody no wot these meals point out at on the pp plan thankyou

Do you have access to ww e source ? if you tell me which ones you need to know i will find them out for you x

you'll find WW are just beginning to change over the boxes so wont be long until it will all be propoints and most the meals are on offer atm which means it wont be long until this happens the chicken curry is 7pp i think, most the ready meals work out between 7pp-9pp and the puddings are mainly 5pp but youll need to work out the values to be sure on each one

Beef Lasagne is 7pp
Beef Hotpot is 6pp
Shepherd's Pie is 6pp
Ocean Pie is 5pp xx

This WeightWatchers link has the latest products, with the new PP values.

Tescos Light Choices have just started swapping over to the new points, it still has the same red circle with the value, but says in black writing that it is ProPoints rather than Points.

:)

pinklyns25 said:
im confused too, i need to buy a pro points calculator

No need to buy one, type into google 'pro points calculator' and there is one online. Also if u have a smartphone u can download a brill app for about £1. Better than paying £10!

Love n stuff
J x

Back