weight watchers mobile app problems

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Trayjkay, 17 February 2014.

1. Trayjkay

Trayjkay Member

Is anyone else having issues, I cant add foods it says I am offline when I am not as internet works with all other apps!?!? Same on my iphone and android and sooooo annoying as I cant track properly?
  2. bugsbunny2000

bugsbunny2000 Proud to be a LOSER :)

The app/e-source has been down for a number of people since Friday. WW have told people it's a technical issue due to an update/ technical issue due to flooding. IT people are working hard today to fix it.

My app/e-source have been fine so it's a bit strange as to why some people have been affected and some haven't. But it's just a waiting game really. WW just recently tweeted that they were workin hard still to correct the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
  3. Lisa-Marie-

Lisa-Marie- Active Member

I'm being effected by the technical issues. Rang WW yesterday and they said they are doing what they can to fix it. I can't track on any of the e products but the calculator is working so I have been making a note of what I'm eating and the points. Very frustrating though when you're paying money each month, it's been 3 days now!