1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

weight watchers points! - milkshakes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ANNTEXT, 6 March 2007 Social URL.

1. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Well-Known Member

hi there everyone,

i am looking for some ideas on how everyone makes milkshakes - at the moment i have a tube of slim fast and i been fancy milkshakes

but with that i was worried with slim fast shakes how much suger in there !

so i would like to make my own - hopefully no more then 2 points but tell me anyway

thanks everyone!:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer turned Weight Watcher!!!

Hey Ann, not sure about suagr levels but sometimes I have an old cambrige diet powder shake with just water, or I freeze the tetra and its delish as ice cream, try mini milks, there only half a point and should help the craving he he xx

4. beth1972

beth1972 Active Member

skim milk
    scoop of either low fat frozen yogurt or low fat ice-cream
    any fresh fruit

that tastes most like a proper shop bought milkshake but
    is lower in fat and points/calories...

must be served in a tall glass with a bendy straw too :)

5. Sparkle

Sparkle Well-Known Member

If you could post the calories and saturated fat (and the amount that it's for, oh and whether it's with or without milk), then someone here can work out how many points it is.

6. Fionauk

Fionauk Well-Known Member

Hiya the slimfast drinks are 3 points i think (if i remember right) and of course are really a 'full meal' so contain a lot of calories. How about making a smoothie instead? or the ww online calculator says the nesquick powders (strawberry, banana or choc) are 0.5point for 2 tsp (thats not pointing the milk)

7. ANNTEXT

ANNTEXT Well-Known Member

Well I Worked Out That 25g Of Slim Fast Shake Mix And 250ml Of Semi Skimed Milk Is 3 Points But I Also Worry About The Suger In It As It Don't Help!

I Think I Am Gonna Try Some Of These Milkshakes Anyway! Thanks X