Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

WEIGHT WATCHERS POSSIBLY!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bigkid39, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bigkid39

bigkid39 New Member

This is my first time on the forum. I am overweight and go on holiday to orlando in november. I am 40 next sunday (12th) and am thinking of joining weight watchers immediately after my birthday so i can lose at least 2 stone by the holiday. How does everyone find it following weight watchers? If there is a group of people here that follow ww and would allow me to chat to them through this site i would be greatful as i need support through this journey
    Many thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi welcome! its a great eating plan, you can fit all your favorite foods in too the points you are given.Ive had a few ups & downs with it but if i do it right it works.Good luck im sure you can lose 2 st for your hols.Going too class each week helps to.

4. Heva2015

Heva2015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am on ww for similar reasons but more importantly I used to live in Orlando and I work for a major tour operator here in the UK so give me a shout if you have any questions. Sadly I really want to go to an american ww meeting when I'm there!

5. bigkid39

bigkid39 New Member

Thanks Heva2015
    I have visited orlando twice before putting a stone on between the first visit and the second and i felt a little miserable about that as i wanted to take advantage of the pools etc but at 14 stone 7 i felt too self concious to put my cossie on. This is why i want to lose at least two stone before i go in november. I also am looking for a new job as i also feel that as i am unhappy there, this is having a negative impact and 'making' me eat. SO got a couple of challenges ahead but hopefully once i get to class and with the help from people on here hopefully i can conquer one challenge and the other will just have to happen when it happens

6. Heva2015

Heva2015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    You can do it :) In 5 months I've lost almost a stone and a half but I lose slowly :( Good luck :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.