WEIGHT WATCHERS POSSIBLY!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by bigkid39, 5 June 2011 Social URL.

1. bigkid39

bigkid39 New Member

This is my first time on the forum. I am overweight and go on holiday to orlando in november. I am 40 next sunday (12th) and am thinking of joining weight watchers immediately after my birthday so i can lose at least 2 stone by the holiday. How does everyone find it following weight watchers? If there is a group of people here that follow ww and would allow me to chat to them through this site i would be greatful as i need support through this journey
    Many thanks:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    Hi welcome! its a great eating plan, you can fit all your favorite foods in too the points you are given.Ive had a few ups & downs with it but if i do it right it works.Good luck im sure you can lose 2 st for your hols.Going too class each week helps to.

4. Heva2015

Heva2015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am on ww for similar reasons but more importantly I used to live in Orlando and I work for a major tour operator here in the UK so give me a shout if you have any questions. Sadly I really want to go to an american ww meeting when I'm there!

5. bigkid39

bigkid39 New Member

Thanks Heva2015
    I have visited orlando twice before putting a stone on between the first visit and the second and i felt a little miserable about that as i wanted to take advantage of the pools etc but at 14 stone 7 i felt too self concious to put my cossie on. This is why i want to lose at least two stone before i go in november. I also am looking for a new job as i also feel that as i am unhappy there, this is having a negative impact and 'making' me eat. SO got a couple of challenges ahead but hopefully once i get to class and with the help from people on here hopefully i can conquer one challenge and the other will just have to happen when it happens

6. Heva2015

Heva2015 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.5lb(5.35%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  7. LittleMissThin 17

LittleMissThin 17 wants to be skinny ♥

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.67%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers- ProPoints
    You can do it :) In 5 months I've lost almost a stone and a half but I lose slowly :( Good luck :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.