Weight watchers ready meals

I don't think ready meals are ever very good Bethany, maybe just get some for the freezer for emergencies??? I always prefer something freshly prepared - no artificial wotsits then!!

I don't think ready meals are ever very good Bethany, maybe just get some for the freezer for emergencies??? I always prefer something freshly prepared - no artificial wotsits then!!

Seconded. Although for an emergancy when the alternative would be something with mega points they are certainly edible! LOL Can I suggest the Thia Chicken or Beef Hotpot as they arnt too bad. Hope your first meeting goes well. :) Let us know how you get on:D

Hi Bethany,

I would completley agree with Karen - ready meals are'nt great regarding additives etc.. but to be honest I LOVE them - it depends how much time you have on your hands really - I dont have much, I love the ocean pie (3 1/2 points)... so quick and easy. I would generally have it with half a can of weight watchers spaghetti and about 4 fishfingers (lovely meal totaling 9 points) its really up to yourself though.. we're all different

Best of luck chick xx :)

Hi Pinkdiamond

I went to my first meeting last night and it was not too bad at all really enjoyed it there was some people there who i knew and i sat with one the leader is nice she let me borrow the new black food scales to see how i like them i take them back next week.
They are really good also got a points calculator thats really good .
Its just getting into it today ive had my tea and got 6 .5 points left over dont know wether ive eaten enough or not
Is the ww Lasagne ok as i like lasagne

Hi guys.

I'm on CD and have to say that reading this thread just made me very hungry!

Weight loss programmes have the same effect - they all feature so much FOOD. When Gillian Mckeith's show displays the table spread with one week's goodies we're supposed to go, ugh, no! How disgusting. I look at the yummy stuff and think, mmm. Okay, the quantities might be a bit over the top, but the actual food?

Sigh.

G McK would do my head in on a daily basis. The way she talks to people! I know it's partly a showbiz/image thing but she is way too bossy.

Good luck!

Hi Bethany,

Yep the lasagne is fine, quite a small portion though :) The scales are well worth the money, I bought some and I use then all the time. Good luck with the points, remember to use your points by the end of the week because under using can actually slow your weight loss down, due to your metabolism slowing down. xx

Hi guys.

I'm on CD and have to say that reading this thread just made me very hungry!

Weight loss programmes have the same effect - they all feature so much FOOD. When Gillian Mckeith's show displays the table spread with one week's goodies we're supposed to go, ugh, no! How disgusting. I look at the yummy stuff and think, mmm. Okay, the quantities might be a bit over the top, but the actual food?

Sigh.

G McK would do my head in on a daily basis. The way she talks to people! I know it's partly a showbiz/image thing but she is way too bossy.

Good luck!

PMSL - me tooooo!! I love that table of junk food - that's my idea of heaven!!!

CAN I JUST SAY -

the fresh tikka curry from the fridges are better then frozon ones - you can freeze them to - which is more money but loads more in it and better!

and w.w derrest are very good aswell! x

Trust me to be different, but...

I LOVE the ww meals! Ooh and the desserts are yummy. So easy and low in points- I doubt I could make a meal for only 3 points myself!!

Give them a whirl and decide for yourself x

Oh WW desserts are the business. I love them!! I have a freezer drawer full of them ;)

Oh hell yeah!! The Bannoffi one is better than sex LMAO

On seconds thoughts not quite as good :bliss: Hehe

Hi Fiona
I also like the ww deserts they are really low in points so you could have a nice desert and They also do ww choc eclairs and profitoroles and I also like their cakes too the choc brownies are lovely for only 2 points really chocolatey but for the ready meals i might give one or 2 a try and see what i think
Also ww oven chips are nice does ww do a vanilla ice cream
Thanks again

Back