Weight Watchers (The Slim Fast Way)

Davey1984

Hi All,

I can not get my head around calorie counting, I have been using My Fitness Pal and it is a fantastic website but I struggle with basic food items.

So I had an idea, would it be the same effect if I follow weight watchers but replace 2 of my meals with shakes / bars and point these, have my 3 x 100 calorie snacks and point these and then obviously have my evening meal pointed also.

I have read on here that people slowly wean themselves off slim fast to follow a healthy eating plan, I was thinking if I follow this approach would it be more sucessful long term?

What do you all think? Please someone offer me some advice!

xxxx

The only advice i can really give is try it and see how it goes. I've never mixed the 2 so cant really help over that.

Failing that why not just use the SF plan as it is?

Keep us informed with how you get on.

The only advice i can really give is try it and see how it goes. I've never mixed the 2 so cant really help over that.

Failing that why not just use the SF plan as it is?

Keep us informed with how you get on.

I am fine with the meal replacements but then struggle with the calorie counting, I find it difficult counting everything and I know Weight Watchers is the same but I dont think long term I will be able to continue following Slim Fast, I dont feel it is achieveable long term.

Has anyone else lost a considerable amount with Slim Fast and maintained on it?

xxx

I lost my 1st 1.5 stone with SF but used a variety of others for the rest. Have come back though as its what im comfortable with.

I suppose doing what you know is best, you'll just have to make sure you're eating all of your daily points.

I want to lose this weight so badly but am struggling with the freedom other plans give me, so thought I would give slim fast a go but then when I realised that I would need to count calories for everything such as diet squash or diet drinks, I kinda began to panic.
Do u think slim fast is a maintainable plan to follow?
xxxx

I think it can be if your not manic over it. Atm when i use SF im not perfect with it. For instance i have 150 cal snacks as i think this will be better as i can drop down once more weight comes off. Also i dont count diet fizzy drinks or sugar free squash in my allowance.

Once i reach goal i might use the odd shake to keep me on track.

Back