Weight Watchers to Exante?

*Leah*

Hi everyone :)

I'm strongly considering swapping to exante next month.

I'm on WW at the moment, and I struggle keeping track of everything I eat, and although it did work for me when I could stick to it, I think my lazyness lets me down.

I am going on hols in 6 weeks, and I want to lose some weight before I go. I'm thinking of doing Exante Working Solution.

I have just under 2st total weight to lose. Do you think I should stick to WW and make the time, or go for exante?

You would lose weight quicker with Exante but it's not an easy option and you still need to be careful with your food on WS. There will still be meal planning involved and you would need to weigh things and watch your portion sizes, so if this is the problem on WW it would still be there on Exante.
Sorry if that doesn't sound very positive :( but you really need to know what you're getting into before you start laying out money on food packs.
Good luck with whatever you decide to do :)

If you had a lot to lose id say go for it, but pretty soon you'll be on maintenence and have the same difficulties your havin just now with WW. Good luck whatever you decide xxx

I'm interested to know how tall you are? :confused:

I suspect that unless you are well under 5ft you already have a BMI of under 25 in which case Working Solution is not suitable for you, and Total DEFINITELY isn't. VLCD do not work effectively and can even be dangerous for people who are not overweight.

You could have a go at Simple solution but your losses are not likely to be much different to weightwatchers and to be able to stick to it properly you really need to be organised about weighing your portions and counting your calories - this is likely to be even more complicated than counting your points is at the moment so sounds like it may not be a particularly successful thing for you.

Personally I would question why you think you need to lose so much weight in the first place, 105 lbs is a very low weight for an "average" height person. What is it that you think would improve in your life by being that thin?

I wouldnt even consider it at your weight, even if you were able to do it. This diet isnt an easy option, Id say its a lot harder than WW. WW is slow and sure but you get there. I, like a lot of people on VLCDs are doing it as a last straw.

Stick with WW :)

Back