Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by purple_rain, 20 October 2010 Social URL.

1. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

I'm day 9 of my new start on ww and i lost 8lbs in my 1st week, today i got on the scales to find ive lost another 3lb!!:eek::eek:
    I am totally gob smacked to think ive lost 11lbs in 9 days, anyone else had a similar experience? I know i shouldn't really weigh myself in between weigh in days but i couldn't help it, ive been doing loads of exercise and i wanted to see if there was a difference.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I dont fully understand the question?

But if i exercise i lose more weight, basics of dieting i guess! :D

well done on your loss!!
  4. CherrySummer

CherrySummer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I would just wait untill weigh day!! :D
  5. size102b

size102b Banned

I used to weigh myself alot I stopped as it would show half way in the week a big loss then in weigh day 1 lb we weigh different daily especially women fluid retention etc. I bet you've list alot but maybe after this week try weighing much less ?

I've lost 10lbs then 3 lbs once on ww and I was only 10.5 stones to start I think it depends on the individual , this time I lost 11.5 lbs in the first 4 weeks, 3 stone in 5 months and in the 2 months since then jus 8 lbs? I have only had 7 days not 100% so I think good on you losing that much xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.