Weightloss Buddy Anyone? (WW ProPoints)

x_Champagne_Supernova_x

The Prodigal Daughter
Hey im trying to lose 3.5/4 stone and am looking for someone to keep me motivated. ill do the same back! I'm terrible for going off track but am determined to lose weight and beat my body dysmorphia [i'm terrified to go outdoors without my other half, and even then i'm nervous i'll be insulted]. I noticed people buddying up and it seems like a good idea. If anyones looking for a weightloss buddy and is doing propoints we can help each other achieve our goals!!

Weight watching buddy!

Hi, I too struggle to stick to diets so I think that your idea of having a weight loss buddy is a good idea! I have just started weight watchers today! Claire

hey

Hey im looking for ww buddies aswell if that be ok?? Not to sure how to work this site so sorry if ive posted in the wrong part lol

I usually struggle to stick to diets because I rule out anything remotely bad so end up going crazy and binging like crazy :(
so I am looking forward to pro points because I can have anything that I want really as long as I stay within my points allowance.
Gees well done you 3stones is such an amazing achievement :) I have put on over a stone since the summer and I feel awful, so my first goal is to get back down to 11st then my summer weight of 10st 3lbs, but ultimately I would love to reach a weight of 9st 7lbs but many people tell me that I shouldn't get to that weight because I am 5ft 6"
How long did it take you to loose your 3stone? My only concern with pro points is that I might end up choosing bad foods instead of salads etc as I tried to follow the diet a few months ago and struggled to use up my allowance.
I'm trying to plan my meals out - what meals do you enjoy that are quick? x

I am very happy to be a WW buddy as well...I have had health issues which I have used as an excuse too many times as to why I have not lost the weight.

Great at motivating other people, but really need someone to kick me up the bum sometimes when I am having a bad day.

So count me in :)

Hi guys, I'd love a buddy too if that's ok? I (re)joined ww on 04/01/12 weighing in at 18st 6lbs had first wi last week and lost 3.5lbs, little disappointed for 1st wk but it was my *wk too so I was happy at that. What day do you all wi? mines tonight (Wednesday) x

Agh I definitely need a buddy!!! I have well and truly fell off the wagon this week after staying away for a few nights with work and being really tired I have been eating very unhealthily and drinking too much wine, oops!!!! I need help urgently. Claire x

Agh I definitely need a buddy!!! I have well and truly fell off the wagon this week after staying away for a few nights with work and being really tired I have been eating very unhealthily and drinking too much wine, oops!!!! I need help urgently. Claire x

Fell off the wagon too horribly!! Gahh i dont wanna choose between anyone - but you were first to reply!. Though we can all support each other on this thread!!! The more the merrier!

I've had a bad few days too well nights since Thursday night and its not stopped since :eek: although I'm back on track today so whatever damage I've done I'm hoping to limit it between now and Wednesday's wi :rolleyes: lol x

Yeah the more the merrier!!
Champagne Supernova I'm pleased to know that I'm not the only one who slips up!! My major problem seems to be that if I have something 'bad' I think that I might as well have everything else in sight too and start again tomorrow. How does everyone else cope with this??
I'm going food shopping later on to get things to start again properly tomorrow, I work 12hr shifts but my work does have a microwave does anyone have any good ideas for meals that I could take? Claire x

Sorry to butt in but heres what i used to eat when i was working shifts.

veg lasagne :) using courgettes, aubergine, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. I throw them all in the wok with 2teaspoons of olive oil (I add water if it gets dry) basil, oregano, salt and pepper and garlic sometimes, then I use 6 lasagne sheets, 3 per layer. Then I layer the mix and the sheets then top with 40g of cheese. Put in oven on 150 for 20 mins or till cheese has gone brown :) The whole thing is 12pp so that's 2 dinners at 6 pp or 4 lunches at 4pp and it's really filling. I freezer them n microwave em when needed xxx

I think it is a great idea, taking on the responsibility of keeping another motivated and not wanting let someone down else is powerful.

Sorry to butt in but heres what i used to eat when i was working shifts.

veg lasagne :) using courgettes, aubergine, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tinned tomatoes. I throw them all in the wok with 2teaspoons of olive oil (I add water if it gets dry) basil, oregano, salt and pepper and garlic sometimes, then I use 6 lasagne sheets, 3 per layer. Then I layer the mix and the sheets then top with 40g of cheese. Put in oven on 150 for 20 mins or till cheese has gone brown :) The whole thing is 12pp so that's 2 dinners at 6 pp or 4 lunches at 4pp and it's really filling. I freezer them n microwave em when needed xxx

Oooh ill be making this!!! :)

You can also try make 0pp soup and a few slices of WW bread, which can also be frozen (or put in a flask). Theyve great recipes on this site!

Any meal ideas would be super helpful!! I usually have frying steak with some blue cheese for flavour & salad; salmon fillet with a few new potatoes, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower & a wee bit of mozzarella, homemade soups; omelettes; thai curry soup with a few new potatoes/noodles but that's about it!!!!! I like trying to make my own meals rather than using ready meals!

Back