ProPoints Weightloss Journey of a Student

aww, hope you feel better soon.. Tea looks yum!

I'm not sure :( was too afraid to even look at the menu, so just drank my grapetiser instead, hehe! aww! what's your occupation?

I work in a hospital / probation centre / call centre. was in probation centre today! Back after the summer break - busy busy!!!
Dinner looked goooood, I want a baked potato in my life lol well done for resisting pub temptation

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

hehe thanks guys! :) had a little nap and regained some energy so I'm feeling a lot better!! dinner was really yummy! baked potatoes are my life hehe!
aw sorry to hear about a busy work day! hopefully next time will be better :)

Loving the pics of your food! I am so so nosey it's nice to actually see what others are eating!!
Glad you are feeling better after a kip, and well done on resisting the pub, I can't seem to not automatically get a glass of wine in one x

Loving the pics of your food! I am so so nosey it's nice to actually see what others are eating!! Glad you are feeling better after a kip, and well done on resisting the pub, I can't seem to not automatically get a glass of wine in one x

hehehe I'm the exact same! that's why I tend to take pictures so it's a bit more interesting :p! thank you, it was hard though! just had a grapetiser and I was okay :) x

I'm feeling loads better thank you :) just needed a little sleep and energy boost! as long as you enjoyed and stayed within that's all that matters :)

That's exactly what it's about isn't it? Learning to enjoy yourself while staying on plan. Weight's still a bit up on what I'd like but it's Friday so I can definitely pull this back.

That's exactly what it's about isn't it? Learning to enjoy yourself while staying on plan. Weight's still a bit up on what I'd like but it's Friday so I can definitely pull this back.

exactly!! it's basically what the rest of your life is gonna consist of! personally, can't stand the thought of losing weight then putting it all back on because I wasn't balancing it correctly! you definitely can bring this back!! :)

the back of my knees and calves are not okay! I can barely walk and definitely can't stand up straight! such a pull! this is why I don't like workouts! it's always worse the following day!!

today's food diary :

Breakfast :
Cucumber & Cream Cheese Sandwich 6pp
Pineapple and Banana 0pp

Lunch :
Mushroom Omelette 7pp

Dinner :
Garlic and Herb Chicken 6pp
Potato 5pp
Tomato, Peppers & Mushrooms 0pp

Snacks :
Crisps 4pp
Oreo Dairymilk 9pp
Terry's Chocolate Orange Yogurt 4pp

41/41 dailies :)

Weeklies are great for just that. I had some beers last night thanks weeklies!!

Aww bless.. Get a dog then you'll get more used to exercise :p (or maybe just a robotic one since you're a student and all.. Dunno if you're allowed dogs there ;) )

I had a little sneaky mid week weigh and I've put on 1lb, I've kept to plan and I'm exercising! I know I can probably get it off before weigh day Tuesday but it's just so annoying!! I keep hovering around the same numbers and I have been for the last month or so! just can't seem to be moving the weight! I know it's probably something to do with my pcos, I've heard that it's hard to lose weight with that and it's slower so just need to stick with it & I'm going to it's just frustrating!!

If you're exercising more you're probably retaining water around your muscles. If peppermint tea is free on WW have a mug of it.. I swear it works wonders with me :)

I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised on Tuesday home scales are so deceptive

Back