Weightloss Journey - Progress Diary

ALizzi3

Still finding my bearings with forums etc so hopefully doing this right! 😳

Today is week 1 weigh in and I have lost 8lb! Really pleased with this result as I am also hormonal 😭. The diet hasn't been too bad to adapt to. I did a couple of days with only 2 meal replacements and 400 cal meals as I get anaemic when hormonal and needed a bit more.
Was a bit worried how my body might react to the meals when I first started as I have a few health issues but other than day 3 when my body had a purge/flush I haven't had any IBS symptoms since! 🙌

I have previously lost 5 stone doing calorie counting and intermittent/extended fasting and was maintaining well before covid hit but being furloughed for the best part of a year really knocked my mental health and I slipped back into eating my emotions. I'm not in the right mindset yet to even consider fasting so hopefully doing extante will start me off.

Overall first weeks experience is 👍🏻

Still finding my bearings with forums etc so hopefully doing this right! 😳

Today is week 1 weigh in and I have lost 8lb! Really pleased with this result as I am also hormonal 😭. The diet hasn't been too bad to adapt to. I did a couple of days with only 2 meal replacements and 400 cal meals as I get anaemic when hormonal and needed a bit more.
Was a bit worried how my body might react to the meals when I first started as I have a few health issues but other than day 3 when my body had a purge/flush I haven't had any IBS symptoms since! 🙌

I have previously lost 5 stone doing calorie counting and intermittent/extended fasting and was maintaining well before covid hit but being furloughed for the best part of a year really knocked my mental health and I slipped back into eating my emotions. I'm not in the right mindset yet to even consider fasting so hopefully doing extante will start me off.

Overall first weeks experience is 👍🏻
Well done that’s amazing there are a few Exante’ers (!) totally with you on the emotional eating! I am just finishing week 4 and feeling optimistic I may finally
Be getting out of the ‘fat zone’!

Best of luck on your journey

Well done and welcome to Minimins!

Week 2 Diary update (hope this is how I add it! 🤦🏻‍♀️)

2lb loss this week. Not a massive loss but I didn't expect to loose as much as week one. And 10lb in 2 weeks is pretty good going! I had a my second covid jab and a few events this week that meant I couldn't stick to plan fully but I did track everything on MFP and made sensible choices!

The weather where I am is due to get up to 30 degrees Celsius this weekend and I am not a fan of the heat so my biggest goal this week is to make sure I drink plenty of water!

Hope everyone has a great week. 😊

Week 2 Diary update (hope this is how I add it! 🤦🏻‍♀️)

2lb loss this week. Not a massive loss but I didn't expect to loose as much as week one. And 10lb in 2 weeks is pretty good going! I had a my second covid jab and a few events this week that meant I couldn't stick to plan fully but I did track everything on MFP and made sensible choices!

The weather where I am is due to get up to 30 degrees Celsius this weekend and I am not a fan of the heat so my biggest goal this week is to make sure I drink plenty of water!

Hope everyone has a great week. 😊
Well done that’s a fantastic loss and it’s heading down! Same here with second jab this week for Covid had it this morning and felt like I was melting! Have a good week too!

Week 3 update- +1lb! 😞 Up until yesterday I had completely stayed on track all week so a bit disappointed with this week's progress! The weather here has been very hot all week (30 C) so hoping that maybe the gain is due to water retention🤞🏼I also had a family BBQ last night (but stuck to chicken and salad) I did have a couple of vodka cranberrys though. Really hoping this coming week will be better! I brought the 4 week exante box so this will be the decider week to see if I purchase another one or look for an alternative plan. I had hoped to loose a stone during the 4 week plan but still 5lb go now so not sure that'll happen! 😞

I suspect that cranberry juice will have impacted your weigh in, and you'll have a good week this week.

Week 3 update- +1lb! 😞 Up until yesterday I had completely stayed on track all week so a bit disappointed with this week's progress! The weather here has been very hot all week (30 C) so hoping that maybe the gain is due to water retention🤞🏼I also had a family BBQ last night (but stuck to chicken and salad) I did have a couple of vodka cranberrys though. Really hoping this coming week will be better! I brought the 4 week exante box so this will be the decider week to see if I purchase another one or look for an alternative plan. I had hoped to loose a stone during the 4 week plan but still 5lb go now so not sure that'll happen! 😞
I hope you don’t feel too disheartened it is a really tough diet plan. Try not to beat yourself up too much and be kind to yourself you had a family event on and you stuck to it the 1lb might be gone when you weigh next time and like you say your body grasping onto the water.

Week 4 weigh in. Went completely off plan this week as I worked overtime and had a few sneaky Pimm's and a meal out mid week but have tried to been mindful of what I eat so I'm pleased I've managed to maintain! My job is pretty busy atm as it's the summer holiday and I am on the go and on my feet all day so thinking I might have to up my daily calories for the moment. I don't think I can maintain 800 calories and still function! 🤣 Has anyone got any tips for balancing dieting and active jobs?

Week 4 weigh in. Went completely off plan this week as I worked overtime and had a few sneaky Pimm's and a meal out mid week but have tried to been mindful of what I eat so I'm pleased I've managed to maintain! My job is pretty busy atm as it's the summer holiday and I am on the go and on my feet all day so thinking I might have to up my daily calories for the moment. I don't think I can maintain 800 calories and still function! 🤣 Has anyone got any tips for balancing dieting and active jobs?
When I’m ketosis you don’t need any additional calories I’ve done active jobs on this and the key was planning them out and ensuring adequate hydration. We have plenty of fuel in our bodies as it stands that will keep us going!

Week 6. No losses again but have maintained for 3 weeks now. Missed updating last weekend as I was at work! Work has been extremely busy over the last 2 weeks so the exante 800 plan has gone out the window! Still using the products during the day but they were not enough to support me. (I have anemia and low BP so when I'm busy I can't just rely on the Exante) I'm drinking pretty much 4 litres of water a day so I know it's not that and add salts to my water when needed. I had 2 episodes of almost fainting at work so for now I'm going to do a mix of exante and CC to watch what I eat until the busy summer holidays is over. Will try and keep posting updates though to keep me motivated!

Great that you are maintaining

You have to do what you have to do and it sounds like you know what's best for you

All the best

💙🦋💙

Week 7 update! -6lb 🙌 work has been less busy this week so I have been able to get back on track, still not 100% on Exante anymore but I am still using the shakes to support more mindful eating throughout the day. Slowly heading back towards IF/EF, had amazing results doing this before (lost 5 stone) Just have to keep my head in the right mindset to continue. 💪🏼

Week 7 update! -6lb 🙌 work has been less busy this week so I have been able to get back on track, still not 100% on Exante anymore but I am still using the shakes to support more mindful eating throughout the day. Slowly heading back towards IF/EF, had amazing results doing this before (lost 5 stone) Just have to keep my head in the right mindset to continue. 💪🏼
Unreal well done!!

Back