Weightloss Journey - Progress Diary

Hi
Can I join?

I did one week in Jan this year and thought I deserved a treat which didn't end until this Monday lol.
I have been back on Exante since Monday and still going strong on 800 TS but generally having around 600 - 650 per day.

I am weighing daily and think I should stop!!!

How's things going for you guys?
What plan you sticking to?

Hi
Can I join?

I did one week in Jan this year and thought I deserved a treat which didn't end until this Monday lol.
I have been back on Exante since Monday and still going strong on 800 TS but generally having around 600 - 650 per day.

I am weighing daily and think I should stop!!!

How's things going for you guys?
What plan you sticking to?
I’m on ll think I’m 15 weeks in at the minute. How are you getting on?

I weigh myself weekly at a store on a bench machine that also checks BP, since I don’t have a scale at home. When I get a scale I still plan on not weighing daily, but that is a personal decision of course.

I feel like you should have some freedom to live and experience life. I read once that fear of something, this would include anxiety over not losing weight, doesn’t exist except in the mind. We give our fears a home and let them have a bigger place in our lives than they usually deserve. It helps me to remember that sometimes so I stress about the future less, but being humans as we are we are creatures of imagination part of the time, and that includes thinking of the future in ways that are not always bright and roses.

I sometimes wish we could live in the moment more, and my 3 dogs remind me of that all the time. One of my dogs is a rescue dog, a small shitzu that was shot through the chest by a 22 and left in a ditch. She reminds me everyday that having loving family and friends in my life makes everyday great and happy, even if we have had hard days before.

If you want to be a reach a different weight for any reason I believe you can achieve it, but you are awesome all the time no matter what. The community here is supportive and understanding and will support you with whatever your goals are because there is strength in numbers and working at goals together!

Back