Weights and Clothes Size

THAI CHILLI

Can anyone tell me about weights and clothes size cos am 18 stone but fits on size 18 trouser and 20 tops and i don't understand it or it is just because i'm top heavy???? Even now am wearing a primark size 14 leggings and it fits perfectly.

There is no fixed rule when it comes to weights and sizes, it all depends on so many factors. For example how you carry your weight, your height etc. I can comfortably fit in to an 18 at 19stone, but I am tall.

I agree after loosing 2 stone I was still finding myself in an 18 (the size I was at the beginning of my journey) and I felt so demotivated to have lost that weight and not have went down dress sizes, then almost as if suddenly overnight I made it into the 12/14's... Was so happy with myself to fit perfectly into a size 14 coast dress...just a shame I had no were to wear it

That really strange cos i see myself big but people who r lesser than me they wear more sizes than me

I'm 10 stone 3, 5' 3' and only now are my size 14 trousers getting slightly big for me. I could probably get into size 10 tops though. Definitely depends on your body shape. My weight is definitely distributed around my middle but that's the most dangerous place for it to be!

I'm a 36HH natural, so even when I was a size 10, at 10stone, my chest size didn't change :) only the back in inches the cup didn't change

Back