Weightwatchers - Changing ??

I think right now there are too many questions and ifs and buts.

Think people would be better waiting until it comes out if they are going on to the plan as they could be getting worried over very little things in the end.

The Comfort Plus list is just like Set Points, which is part of Momentum, but this is for use when you're at a restaurant or someone else's house for dinner and don't have the ability to weigh or measure your portion of food. The other catch is that you are supposed to eat until you are satisfied, which is a skill I'm still working on mastering. :wave_cry::wave_cry:

How wonderful cause i won't be thinking 'ooh I would rather have a pack of velvet crunch as my evening snack than an apple and pear mid afternoon IYKWIM.

ITA! When I'm in my fruit store and see the containers of yummy pre-cut mango or watermelon and pass them up in favour of a Vitamuffin top, that ain't right! However, there's a sneaky middle ground: I sliced a Pink Lady apple on my mandoline, sprinkled the slices with a tad bit of freshly-ground sea salt and drizzled with 0-Points caramel sauce. (Walden Farms) Fleur de sel caramel is so popular, and I was able to enjoy this combo On Program. I felt like this should be on the Food Network, it was that good!

However, there's a sneaky middle ground: I sliced a Pink Lady apple on my mandoline, sprinkled the slices with a tad bit of freshly-ground sea salt and drizzled with 0-Points caramel sauce. (Walden Farms) Fleur de sel caramel is so popular, and I was able to enjoy this combo On Program. I felt like this should be on the Food Network, it was that good!

Ooh that sounds delicious, might make that my pudding later...

I think right now there are too many questions and ifs and buts.

Think people would be better waiting until it comes out if they are going on to the plan as they could be getting worried over very little things in the end.

And THAT is probably by far and away the best idea :)

Hee hee theres nowt wrong with speculating! But your right, theres no point worrying. Anyone who has any faith in ww should realise that its going to be great! Just a big change, but sometimes change is good! I have to say, I am well excited!

Me! I'm rejoining ww tomorrow after several months of being well and truly off the wagon! I'm dreading getting on the scales. I haven't even had a peek at my own scales for weeks and I know I'm going to be much heavier than I was when I last weighed in, but I'm looking forward to getting started on the new plan :)

My meeting is at 10am :)

Apparantly not online til tomorrow... bit odd, when theyre actively advertising it for today

Totally. Got the 2week online free code and was gona start using it today, guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Suppose maybe they start today in meetings and on-line tomorrow cause for most whose meetings are starting PP today, tomorrow might be the first day they start using the new system and start tracking what they eat, while on it?

Totally. Got the 2week online free code and was gona start using it today, guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Suppose maybe they start today in meetings and on-line tomorrow cause for most whose meetings are starting PP today, tomorrow might be the first day they start using the new system and start tracking what they eat, while on it?
Hi where did you get the code from
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELP

Hi ASEIRE
I tried your formula below and it doesn't seem to be working. Any ideas?
Thanks! :sigh:

in iwatchr go to the custom calculator and then conifgure it.
i have it as
value 1 / 10.99
+
value 2 / 9.17
+
value 3 / 3.89
+
value 4 / 34.48

then change the value names to
protien
carbs
fat
fibre

Can anyone tell me, if what you get on your first night of joining is the complete plan, or do you have to go for 5/10 weeks to get the full plan?

Thankies

The folder i got was all you would need to do the plan, in the second week we got another booklet with just some more info.

Yeah the stuff you got in the first week was all you really need, but you do get given more booklets each week you go (kinda like you did in the old plan) not sure how many weeks for. Thats not including the mini magazine type things that they have always been giving out at meetings, only this time the mags are a little bigger (not fatter no real extra pagers) and can go into your folders along with the other booklets which is a nice touch..

The main think I got the first week which has really helped me out has been the GUIDE they give you, with a list of loads of essential foods in, and a section for 0 pointed stuff and a few ideas of things you could swap for healthier or lower pointed items..

Back