Weightwatchers - Changing ??

Apparantly so but no matter how good your leader is she wont be allowed to tell you

There not changing the points and stuff are they? ive just got used to counting points!

Nah they are not changing the system, i think they are just changing all the books to 2011 ones etc :) it's like they are on school system timing usually when schools go back they change their books and items etc into newer versions for 2011

thank god!

lol not saying i'm right; just that's what they normally do! I don't think they are changing the programme and how it works, but if they do oh well, we can still follow the old rules! we know they work and have the stuff to help us work em out etc :)

Nah they are not changing the system, i think they are just changing all the books to 2011 ones etc :) it's like they are on school system timing usually when schools go back they change their books and items etc into newer versions for 2011

No its going to be a bigger change than that... they dont have the sales normally til about November ready for the new books which come out in January

They certainly dont sell calculators and scales etc at half price either... this is more than the usual annual 'new merchandise'

Ohhh its intreging!

yes its a big change as starlight said, i would'nt buy anymore sale item's from classes or online at the moment.!!

I hope it doesn't change, though it shouldn't affect me much. I cant go to meetings anymore, my parents have moved to gibraltar and i find it hard to get to one while commuting for work! :( Not sure if i am going to be able to do this without the meetings...

be interesting, i wouldn't imagine they'd change the points system because its ww trademark but maybe its how they are calculted or something. I'm tempted to get the books/calculators just in case i don't like the new format :D

WW do a "big" change every two years, to keep everything fresh and to use in a marketing campaign, increase sales and bring back previous members who may have lapsed.

When I say "big", its hugely unlikely they'll get rid of the points system. But they do things like introduce core (and take it away again!), and give things a new name (like Switch, when it came in years ago). They also change the design of things. Anyones guess what they're up to now, but the change prob won't come in until Jan, that's when they normally do it.

Used to be a leader you see...long time ago and not for long.

Hope this helps.

There is definately a change ahead, plenty of speculation but no real facts yet. It is likely that the way points are calculated will change hence the sale of calculators and all that stuff.

The ww forum seem to think it will change to the fit in with other European countries something called pro points. But apart from ww no one really knows yet

Even if a big change happens there is no reason to change with it, just carry on using the books that you have. I like a change so am keeping an open mind

When i was at my old ww class last month (clerking) my leader did say soon ww foods will be on a big clear out sale as points value's are changing to pro points.! i.e working foods out will be different but really if ppl dont want to change they can stick to what they like and prefer.!
who know's until the end of sept!!

Back