Weightwatchers - Changing ??

Well, I started on the NEW plan!

Hi, I previously wrote to say that as a helper, I was given the new plan to try. As I am sworn to secrecy I cannot give anyone the full details but I will say that it is completely different to the old points system. I have only had the new plan since Thursday night so am still getting to grips with it! I think it will take awhile to get used to it. I will definitely let you know how I get on as I get more used to it. :)

Hi, I previously wrote to say that as a helper, I was given the new plan to try. As I am sworn to secrecy I cannot give anyone the full details but I will say that it is completely different to the old points system. I have only had the new plan since Thursday night so am still getting to grips with it! I think it will take awhile to get used to it. I will definitely let you know how I get on as I get more used to it. :)

Obviously I know you can't give too much away and I would never ask you to, but compared to the Discover plan, is this the 'biggest change to weight watchers in 15 years' as my flier said? Or is it the big disapointment that Discover was?

Evening everyone!

Is the new plan on the WW website from tomorrow? I need to lose some weight before I get married next year and was thinking of going back to WW as I lost some weight doing it last year.

Evening everyone!

Is the new plan on the WW website from tomorrow? I need to lose some weight before I get married next year and was thinking of going back to WW as I lost some weight doing it last year.
Hello
This morning, my leader said it should be online from monday 8th for those who have a monthly pass or do WW online. Don't know how much info will be available on the website for people without membership though

bride: the new plan should be on the website from the 7th of November I think!:cool:

when do you get married? me the 14th of May next year!

Obviously I know you can't give too much away and I would never ask you to, but compared to the Discover plan, is this the 'biggest change to weight watchers in 15 years' as my flier said? Or is it the big disapointment that Discover was?

Its defo different to the current points system. I have only been following it since yesterday morning so I need longer to let you know what I really think of it!

I'm getting married on the 2nd of July next year. It's so exciting isn't it?!?

VERY exciting! Have you started looking for dresses yet? I have got mine in May and now I'm looking for bridesmaid dresses :)

alioreilly - I know you can't tell us about the plan but I just have a general query. You know at the moment we have our little folders with food list and that cardboard-points-worker-outer-thing. Do we get the same sort of set up with the new plan?? My concern is that you will need to have at least either new books or new calculator to do the plan and I doubt i can afford either til next month.

Thanks

x

I'm not Ali, but from my experience, whenever there's a tweak/change in program, WW gives you the new materials. It's usually 1 book a week X 10 weeks, and Week One has the basics, enough food listed to be able to work the program, the slider/calculator, etc.

(Yes, I have a collection of out-of-date sliders in my desk drawer. Why do you ask?)

yes you will get the cardboard points finder and the food info in the folder so dont worry, no need to buy everything like books etc straight away :)

I'm going to my meeting in a few minutes and I'll know about the new plan :heartpump: so excited! Someone who knows of it already can tell me whether your leader gives you the points you need to eat or if you get a booklet with the way of calculating that yourself? I'm asking because Europe only leaders have the tool of deciding how many points people are on, and that makes it difficult if you want to introduce someone who can't afford the meetings or the online registration, or who doesn't live in a country where WW is provided, and still wants to try!

I don't want to wait till next Saturday to find out what the new plan is!!! Why can't my weigh in be sooner :(

To the brides: what did you do about dress sizes, i'm worried because i plan on losing about 2-3 stones before my wedding next year but need to order my dress very soon....

Sorry totally off topic guys!

VERY exciting! Have you started looking for dresses yet? I have got mine in May and now I'm looking for bridesmaid dresses :)

I don't want to wait till next Saturday to find out what the new plan is!!! Why can't my weigh in be sooner :(

To the brides: what did you do about dress sizes, i'm worried because i plan on losing about 2-3 stones before my wedding next year but need to order my dress very soon....

Sorry totally off topic guys!

I've found my dress but I'm going to order it at the beginning of Feb after I've hopefully lost some weight. Preferably a stone...

I don't know if i can leave it till feb, aren't you supposed to order it 6 months before? I'm getting married in July so really need to order it by January....

I'm getting married in July too and the bridal shop were the ones that told me to come back and order in February. I suppose it all depends who the manufactuer is.

I bought my wedding dress from ebay and had it altered 6 weeks before my wedding. I think my entire wedding cost less than £2000 - very frugal!

You should get a wedding thread going for all things wedding related! The most expensive part of my wedding was the singer we had for the reception.

Very exciting.

x

I re-read this earlier, and although newspapers don't always report all the facts, I'm not really looking forward to having this slush fund.

I'm trying to better my ways and don't want something there that might encourage me to eat out. Plus not sure having fruit and veg as free will help everyone make better choices, as I would now on the discovery plan have a 1.5point banana over a say a 2point cake, but (and I know we don't have all the facts and that points for items will be different) with the new plan it almost sounds like I could have both as the banana would be 0 points.

So how would that encourage me to eat better?

I bought my wedding dress from ebay and had it altered 6 weeks before my wedding. I think my entire wedding cost less than £2000 - very frugal!

You should get a wedding thread going for all things wedding related! The most expensive part of my wedding was the singer we had for the reception.

Very exciting.

x

Ive copied all the wedding posts and created a new thread. This ones getting a bit disjointed with 2 conversations running lol

Back