weightwatchers diary- please feel free to kick my butt into gear

losemenow

ok well i am trying to live a gluten free and dairy free lifestyle due to allergies,

here is my day 1 of restart weightwatchers. Im counting it as day 1 as thurs and fri were awful. so start afresh. my last weigh in i was 14 stone 2.5. my daily allowance is 23.

Week 1: Day 1

Saturday 19/09/09

no breakfast

2 bags of gluten free crisps- 2 x 3 = 6

health bar gluten and dairy free= 1.5

vegtable stirfry, 3 slices of parma ham and rice= 2 + 2 + 2 = 6

lemonade= 1.5

diet coke= 0

muffin small homemade= 5

2 probiotic yoghurts - 2

total= 22 saved 1

earned 6= 40 min cycling (moderate to high) and 40 min dance rehearsal(low)

overall a bit high in fat i think with the crisps. the probiotic and muffin wreaked havoc with sinuses! so must watch it but happy enough otherwise. also i rarely skip breakfast, im aware of its importance! also too much fizzy drink. normally i avoid them.

Day 2 Sunday 20th September 2009

very bad day today. :(

am smothered with a head cold and after i logged in last night and wrote up yesterdays diary i had about 10 points worth of muffins- my sister made a batch. then today i had two leaving me with another ten points gone. not to mention a toasted sandwich that 5 points. so already im over by 2 points. i dunno what happened to my willpower this week has been disastrous. three days till my weigh in and have to salvage whats left in this week.

had 4 chicken wings and veg for dinner. id would imagine that im over by about 20 points today.

tomorrow is monday. new week. i swear. i have to cop on.
16 points tomorrow, tuesday and wednesday.

Last edited:
ok so had a good long hard think to myself and feel a lot better. also found some bit of will power, did not eat a third muffin AND dad bought me a crunchie and i didnt eat it. so im proud of myself. feel a bit sick after the muffins so think a veg stirfry is all ill manage for dinner.

7th week this week. 8th weigh in on thursday. im hoping to be 14 stone if the next few days go well. i did have a horrific period last week so i know that would have played some part. fingers crossed. gotta work hard between now and thursday weigh in at 5.45pm. i will live in the gym till then :)

why do i do it to myself!!!!

of to make some no point soup. three and a half days people! i will lose atleast a pound. :D

Last edited:
ok so today is monday and so far it has been a great day.

breakfast: gluten free porridge with banana and honey = 4.5

lunch: no point soup and gluten free crisps = 3

dinner: veg curry and pilau rice = 3.5 + 3 = 6.5

diet coke: 0

went to bed early and woke up starving (not surprised) so had i think 6 min sweets and a tiny piece of the muffin my sis made (they are still there) so i am going to say 5 points for all that = 5

total points consumed today = 19
total earned = 2

total = 17

Last edited:
right today iffy day

three muffins 15

banana 2.5

piece of sausage 1.5

pilau rice and veg and curry 4

no point soup 0

hour on bike

9 points earned

hoping to be 14 stone this week but have had a bad week so tomorrow is the last day before weigh in! fingers crossed!

ok so today is weigh in and woooooo lost 5 pounds this week!i am ecstatic but im gonna work even harder. 6 more weeks to graudation!!! i am now down to 22 points

week 8 down to 22 points now

Thursday 24th September 2009
anyway here is todays points

mints 2

lemon lime drink 1

made a chicken cheese hot pot for all the family with homemade cheese gnocchi chicken, potatoes, veg and a sauce with cheddar, veg stock, mixed meg, can of chicken soup. i had a generous bowl so with the cheese and homemade gnocchi im gonna say 12 to be safe. i didnt have a lot of chicken but i had about 14 pieces of gnocchi and with the cheese etc 12

had some sweets, pick in mix im gonna say 8 to be safe but id say its not as high but with the sugar ill say 8

8 ginger nut biscuits :( 8

total 31
earned 2
over by 7

so tomorrow ill have to cut down by 8 but no biggie. im gonna be good with my points this week. no more messing around :D

im also starting my new plan in the gym this week. xxx

earned 2

need to cut out the dairy more but am doing ok. really tired today with sinuses so im hoping it will clear.

Last edited:
ok trying to make up for the ginger nut attack yesterday but over all day is going well.

am cutting back by 8 today to make sure im safe but for the rest of the week im sticking to my points

breakfast

small bowl of cereal and splash of whole milk cos the skim was gone

lunch 2 spelt bread = 3

some dairy gold spread and ham = 1.5

soup from yesterday made with stock chicken, veg some potato and splash of milk. i would say the points for this is 3 to be safe. its prob 2.5 but i want to cover myself. it was the left over stock of the hot pot before the cheese was added. 3

thai rings 2.5

satin crunch 1.5

dinner

prawn stirfry .5

wispa 5

total 20
saved 2
earned 2

saved 4 of the 8 points i went over yesterday

Last edited:
spelt toast 3
spread 1
jam .5

chocolate 1
fruit bar 1.5

prawns .5
mushrooms stuffed 0 + 1.5 + .5 + .5 = 3
veg- 0

5 drinks= 1.5 x 5= 7.5

few chips= 4

total 22
earned 2

didnt save today. still need to save 5 points from overdoing it thursday so will do tomorrow. but overall week going well. starting gym routine on monday as am trying to shift head cold.

Last edited:
sunday 26th september

want to save 5 points today to make up for thursday, bit hungover but doing well. cannot shift and cold and have been goodish with the dairy. gonna have to get an antibiotic i think! :(

good day today not too healthy but given that i want a pizza its good!

breakfast/ lunch was toast and low low and banana= 3+ 1.5 + 1 = 5.5

dinner
lemon sole 2.5
12 filo prawns= 6
ketchup= 1

mints 3.5

total = 18.5
earned 2
saved 5.5

Last edited:
craved sweets all day so had a bag of pick n mix. im gonna go as far and say there were 12 points in it. there was prob about ten but i wanna cover myself.

had two bags of crisps too - eeek but one was 1.5 and the other was 2.5 = 4

so dinner was lemon sole and prawns and veg and ketchup! so that was 2.5 + .5 + .5 = 3.5

total so was 19.5

saved 2.5
exercise was excellent today

my gym routine 4
bike 4
walk and rehearsals 4

so earned 12
wooooooo :D
:D

weird day food wise

lunch lemon sole and small bit of sir fry with chicken and veg and cashwew nuts(3 to be exact) plus some ketchup 2.5 + 1 = 3.5

3 packets satin crunch= 4.5

salami and ham= 4.5

bread= 3

spread and mayo = 1

2 digestives= 2

hot choc= 1

tiny piece of marzipan= .5

small glass of coke and cranberry= 1

choc- 2

total 23
over 1
earned 0

Last edited:
yesterday and tuesday balanced out with points. need to earn some serious points today.

go gym is

the complex routine 5
walking 2
bike 4

earn 11

food ugh dodgy day

had huge argument with parent and stupidly ate an entire can of rice pudding- 10

lunch was toast and spread and ham- 3+1.5-4.5

salami 6 x 5g= 3

then had 4 rums and lime so that about 6.5

and then had a small piece of salmon en croute and potatoe fratin. now it was small but gonna say 5

over by 7 but earned atleast 11 so it was ok. gonna start not using my exercise point over the next few weeks.

Last edited:
Thursday 01 October 2009 Week 9

two rose chocolates 2
cranberryjuice 1

red lemonade .5
wispa 5
crisps 3

bread 3
spread 1
cheese 2
ham .5

2 digestives 2
hot choc 1

corn on the cob

popcorn half a bag of micro 5

total 26
over by 4
earned 4

evens out

Last edited:
toast 3
veg 0
cheese .5

yoghurt 2.5

biscuits 3

bar of choc 3

sweets 6

bar of choc 5

toasted special

ham 1
cheese 3
toast 3

chips 7
ketchup and dressing 2

roast potatoes 4.5

beef 5

cake 5

biscuits 3

1 onion ring 1

1 profiterole 1

coke 1

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

56.5 points...holy crap!

earned 2!

so i was

54.5-22= 32.5 points over!!!

so in order to lose weight this week i need to save 32.5 plus 5 to make up for all i went over this week....

37.5 divided by 3= 12.5

so im on 14 points a day for the next three days saving 8 points and i want to earn atleast 8 points a day. 4.5 to make up for the over dose of points and 3.5 to lose weight.

so heres my plan

breakfast gluten free porridge and banana 3
lunch 0 point veg soup
dinner rice, fish and veg 3+3
5 points for snacks.

complex= 4
cardio and walking= 4

6 cereal

toast 2 ham .5

crisps 3
bar 3

dried fruit and nut 4

16 points

saved 6

earned 2

hope tomorrow will be good also. finish my antibiotics tomorrow and energy is creeping back. still making up for sunday :( but im gonna do a good work out at the gym and eat three really healthy low point meals tomorrow for weigh in on thurs.... 1 more day!

:D

Why do you eat such rubbish? All those biscuits and cakes....... you must be really hungry after the last 2 days terrible food! WHy don't you follow the WW diet and eat properly? There. I'm feeling free to kick your butt!

Back