Weightwatchers food

NN89

Sexy Member
Ooooo ive mentioned the 'W' word

basically 2 questions

1) does anyone else stock up on this brand too? I loveee their biscuits

2) the banana whip (also from weight watchers), on the syns calculator it says it 2.5syns, taking me to 17.5 syns, not bad and can be made up tomorrow, however it says 'made as directed' however im gonna make it with the rest of my milk allowance for today, so would it be less syns and if so how would i work this out?

FINALLY

how does my food diary today look? :confused: am a bit worried im going wrong..

Free Foods
banana, cucumber, lettece, muller light x 2 onion pepper, tomatoe, tuna, turkey, quark, fat-free yogurt

Healthy Extras
a 350ml skimmed milk
a 4 x 20g Dairylea Light Triangles

b 2 Ryvita Original/Dark Rye/Sesame
b 2 Alpen Light Cereal Bars, 21g bar, all varieties

Syns
Puppodums, Ready to Eat, Plain, 8 pack 3
Biscuits, sweet, Rich tea 2 Poppadom 3
Jelly x 2 1
total syns: 15

Hi

Your food intake is ok! But remember to stock up on more speed foods. Bananas are slow foods as they are fibreous. You may also need to keep an eye on your cereal intake and prehaps reduce and swap around week to week. Cereals can store fats and slow your met rate down if you are not working out during the day. What are you drinking ??? hopefully lots of water 1.5 to 2 lts min per day is what you shoiuld aim for.

Well done on your loss to date

Phil x

Phil x

Hi

Your food intake is ok! But remember to stock up on more speed foods. Bananas are slow foods as they are fibreous. You may also need to keep an eye on your cereal intake and prehaps reduce and swap around week to week. Cereals can store fats and slow your met rate down if you are not working out during the day. What are you drinking ??? hopefully lots of water 1.5 to 2 lts min per day is what you shoiuld aim for.

Well done on your loss to date

Phil x

Phil x

thing is cereal bars are the best thing for me, working in nursing it gives me flexibility to grab and go and quick and filling to eat in a 10min break! Yeah superfree foods are a must but man they're expensive! I eat loads of peppers and onions everyday but im not a big vegetable fan :( and i havn't got as much money to buy a lot of fruits, like strawberries etc.

I am working out everyday now, 1hour at the gym

Just realised i had a few croutons with my salad today, D'oh!

as for the water issue, its as and when i can grab something to drink, its v.hard to do so as im not allowed water bottles on my ward

and i havn't got as much money to buy a lot of fruits, like strawberries etc.

Hi,
Just a thought, have you tried frozen berries? You can get 350g of blueberries or rasperries or summer/forest fruits for a quid in tesco!! I live on these, such a bargain!
Your food looks good, variety is a good thing but not essential, there are people at my group who pretty much eat the same breakfast and lunch every day! You can actually have 4 ryvita as a HEX B choice too. :)

Oh, and in answer to the original thread.....!

I have the WW dessert style yoghurts - toffee apple, strawberry tart etc, these are lush and some are free, the others are half a syn.
Also have the WW sausages too.

Back