weightwatchers scales vs wii fit

mrtc

Just had a go on a friends weightwatchers precise doctors scales, he swears by them as they use them also at his local meetings.

It was 2 pound out of my wii fit but agreed with my cheap digital scales,
Does that mean the wii fit is rubbish, i had my suspiscions due to getting 3 differant bmi numbers when i went on the scales.

What do you lot think

all scales vary differently. In my experience of WW scales they are a couple pounds heavier than several other brands. My home scales are 5lbs different from WW scales and 2 pounds different to the gym scales. The key I guess is stick to the same scales and follow the loss as the loss will be accurate regardless of the scales. All the best xoxo

Cheers, have decided to only use the wii fit for the training feature.

Not sure if im going to buy new scales or just do with my cheap scales

I only have the Wii fit...I've heard its pretty accurate, it seems to be from my WW weigh ins but what annoys me is it records weight in Kilos which I cannot understand at all. But if you have it and you need an idea its not bad.

When your weighing it says kg but after being weighed hit the graph symble on the left and it comes up with a graph and when you hover over it will say bmi, or stones and pounds

Back