**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!
Another 7lbs. 2 stone sticker is on the book :D
Target for next week is 6lbs, which will get my weekly average back to 5lbs/week, get my 2 1/2 st sticker and my Club 10!

3lb off for me, 1 stone award and SOTW

Hoping to get 5lb off next week and get my 1 1/2 stone award :) x

3lb off for me, 1 stone award and SOTW

Hoping to get 5lb off next week and get my 1 1/2 stone award :) x

You are doing really well! How are you finding it? Has it all been plain sailing?

I'm really loving it I stick to Original and am exercising a lot too.

Your doing brilliantly, I have to say seeing your losses really spurs me on. I know your male and so are meant to lose at a different rate but I find it really encouraging to see your losses :) xx

I'm really loving it I stick to Original and am exercising a lot too.

Your doing brilliantly, I have to say seeing your losses really spurs me on. I know your male and so are meant to lose at a different rate but I find it really encouraging to see your losses :) xx

We do Green Mon-Thurs, and EE Fri-Sun!
My OH is keeping up with me too - so it is not just men that can do it :D
It is all about planning and wanting to lose the weight!
Think I may have just pipped you to Weighty Mateys SOTM though ;)

you have had 4 weigh ins though and i only had 3 :p

you have had 4 weigh ins though and i only had 3 :p

Challenge is on for next month then - although I am going away for my birthday with 20 friends to a big mansion for 6 days - I think I could put all 2 stone back on :sigh: Will mean I miss my first WI - will have to be extra good the week before!

Wow fantastic losses congrats! -1lb this week for me yay broke the stuckness at last. Looking forward to all the March losses x

hey guys i was part of this team before and was wondering if i could join again.im starting the diet again today and am determined to stick with it this time.

Wow Wow Wow :eek: Well the February weight loss total is a very BIG whoppingly massive 95lbs!! That's 6st 7lbs!!! :clap: WELL DONE ALL!

In joint 3rd Place:
26 stone girl & lonestitcher with a great 6.5lb loss! Well done both :clap:

In 2nd Place:
Pickle87 with a MASSIVE 16lb loss! :eek::cool: :clap:

In 1st place:
H*Bomb with a brilliantly massive 19lbs loss! :bliss: :clap: well done!!!

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Well done all. Please can we all start posting on the new March thread I will do now! Thanks :D

Wow In 1st place:
H*Bomb with a brilliantly massive 19lbs loss! :bliss: :clap: well done!!!

:banana dancer:

WOOO HOOO! It has been a good month! Hoping for a similar result in March!
My OH got SOTW last week and SOTM for Feb at her class! So we are both doing well!
Congrats to everyone else - and good luck to everyone in March!

Back