**Weighty Mateys - Fantastic February Thread**

Hello everyone,

I lost 2lbs this week.

Sarah I can't remember whether I posted my WI last week, it was a STS in case I didn't.

Good luck to everyone, love to all. XX

Sts for me this week, fingers x for next week. Well done everyone some big losses reported. Good luck ladies and coughing gents!!

Last edited:
Aw dont be grumpy hun, half a lb is still a good loss. xx

Only 0.5lb off for me this week and in a grump about it!

A small loss will be followed by a bigger loss I am sure!

I had a slighly off the rails weekend (but with some of the best food I have ever had - dread to think how many syns were in a chicken liver terrine or the cheese board I had) - hoping I can pull it back in the next 4 days to get my 1lb loss to take me to a stone and a half.

Evening all, extremely pleased with my 3.5lbs loss tonight especially after my gain of 0.5lbs last week. Hope you all have a good week x

Hi everyone ~ well done on the losses, some really good results. Sarah I won't be weighing in this month ~ I've been, and still am sick (doc thinks I have diverticulitis) so I am on a low fibre diet until the infection clears. Am just concentrating on getting better, the diet will have to wait! I will still be popping by to see how everyone else is getting on *hugs* xx

Ooooh can I join this please....I need all the incentives I can get ;)

Weigh in for Feb are....3rd Feb I was poorly and missed class....10th Feb lost 4 and got my stone award :)

yay after 2 weeks of putting on I've finally lost something! 5lbs off for me this week!

Yay - I lost 0.5lb this week and got back to my 5 stone total. I let myself down yesterday and had 3 pancakes - I've got until Monday to pull it back so I'm on limited syns for the week. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everyone x

sorry, not been around, been working too much. Have been on a conference with work so have spent the last fortnight eating too much.
Anyway, put on 2lbs last night, which given my self sabotage (and * week) I was pleased with, This was over two weeks as I was away on the conference and couldnt find a group. The week before I lost 1/2.
I need some motivaton.

*sigh* so i didnt get my stone award this week, even though I only had 1lb to lose, I STS this week. I can kind of see why! I'm going out to TGI's sat night so im not sure if im gna be losing that last 1lb next week! God I wish this 1st stone would hurry up and come off! How on earth am I going to lose the next 3!?! xxx

Eventually a decent loss!!!! 3 1/2 lbs off for me tonight!!! :D :D :D

...AND.....A nice shiny 2 1/2 stone sticker for my book!!!!! :D :D :D

I think I've been spoilt, for the fact the first 2 stone came off at a steady 1/2 stone per month. This last half has been the 7 lbs from hell to lose, taking me 7 weeks. I don't mind that it came off at a 1 lb per week, but it was the 'off one week, on the next, off the week after, on the next' fiasco that has really pecked my head in!!!! As any of you who have read my previous ramblings know, I've not even done anything to warrant the gains!!!

Anyway, I'm in this for the long haul, so a nice steady 1 lb LOSS per week will be brilliant from now on!!! (I just hope the SW and WI gods are listening!!!)

Another 2lbs for me - enought to get my 1 1/2 st sticker :D Really happy with that after the weekend syns/not really sticking to it!
Going to stick to it 110% this week - we are not out this weekend so going to aim for a 6lb loss next week - lots of SF in the week ahead!

Back