Weighty Matey's Funky February Thread

losingme

Silver Member
sorry a little late dont know where my head has been anyway better late than never :)

Becca Wecca - 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, (lost lbs)
CornishTT - -0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs, 0lbs (lost lbs)
Evilpenguin - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (lost lbs)
Happy Holidays -Target Member woop woop
jaxmummy- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lbs)
Lonestitcher - -0.5lbs,sts,0lbs,0lbs, (loss 0.5lbs)
Losingme - -2.5lbs,+1lbs,sts,+0.5lbs, (loss 1lbs)
metrognome- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (lost lb)
miss_marshmallow- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (lost lb)
mollysmum1- -3.5lbs,sts, +4lbs,-3.5lbs (lost 3lbs)
mrsnb - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lb)
mrsmc - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lb)
Philly x - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lb)
Pickle87- 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs, (lost lb)
Piglet977- -0.5lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs , (loss 0.5lbs)
Polyanna 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lbs)
SarahandMolly -1lbs,sts,0lbs,0lbs (lost 1lbs)
*Theresa*- -4lbs,-2lbs,-1.5lbs,0lbs, (loss 7.5lbs)
Vickiw - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lbs)
want2bmum - 0lbs,0lbs,0lbs,0lbs (lost lbs)

Last edited:
hope ive got all the right february wi's from jan thread feel free to point any i missed out cheers and heres to another good month for us Weighty Mateys xx

Yay! Let's bring on February!

I am feeling so good and positive about it it's untrue, I haven't felt like this before! :) I have just done 1hr gym workout followed by a Body Pump class... so I think that's a bit of Body Magic there!

Onwards and downwards fellow Mateys xx

Feeling positive too knowing I been going gym more than ever and feeling the burn !!! But as was * week and unfortunately had a 1 lb gain but hope to lose that 1 and a couple more to get back to my stone award?! Really want it xxx no stopping me now

A happy 1 1/2 lb LOSS for me this week...

Well,.. I guess that shows what a Speed/Superspeed week can do!!

Don't think that I'll do another one this week though,.. I like to keep my body guessing!!!

Personal Challenge for February....... 4 lb (Happy with 1 lb per week)
4 lb to lose.......... - 1/2 lb
3 1/2 lb to lose.... - 1 1/2 lb
2 lb to lose..........

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

Well done on the losses ladies :clap:

Losingme... carry on hun, you sound like you're doing fab xx

Absolutely gutted with my WI this week... I stayed the same! I have worked so hard with the plan and the gym! :(

Hi Mateys I stayed the same which is remarkable after a very naughty night out. I am now away for the weekend so back to Plan Monday to reduce the damage. Xx

I'm back and straight back to the plan, feel very bloated having eaten and drunk excessively. Here I go -------------- hope you all had a fab weekend xx

Hi guys, many moons ago on this site i was a weighty matey, any chance of rejoining you guys :D Got 6 - 7 stone to lose

Well, a STS for me this week.

I told my group I wanted a 1 lb loss next week... but really I want 2 lb to keep me on track for my personal challenge!!! Might have a week (see 5 days!!) of Success Express this week and see if that will give me my 2 lb!!!

Personal Challenge for February....... 4 lb (Happy with 1 lb per week)
4 lb to lose.......... - 1/2 lb
3 1/2 lb to lose.... - 1 1/2 lb
2 lb to lose.......... STS
2 lb to lose..........

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

i sts too this week and am gutted been gym loads upped workout when am there and ive been on plan (to my workings out within syns so cant explain why no loss to show for it but hey i guess it could catch up and see the woosh fairy caome and take a load off next week
jaxmummy welcome back to being a matey xxx il update chart in a sec xx

Well done Theresa your in the zone x Good luck Lonestitcher and Loosing me for next weeks losses. I'm dreading tomorrow wi had a sneaky peek Monday 4lb on ughhhhhh have been good since Sunday but don't feel like I've lost. my family ate and drank more than me and didn't gain a lb!?!? Why does my body act differently I wonder ??? SarahandMolly how are you doing ??

SarahandMolly how are you doing ??

Hey hun, thanks for asking :eek: I didn't have a WI last week, both me and my daughter are full of colds :cry:I am trying to get back on it but being as I am still ill, I am either eating the wrong thing OR not eating at all :( xx

Back