Weighty Matey November Thread

I had a really bad week last week and just couldnt manage to stick to plan but managed to get away with only 1 on and back on track now xx

Well an exciting week for me.... I won our classes 'unofficial' Miss Slinky!!! ('unofficial' because all the people who had been nominated hadn't stayed to class this week!!! Our consultant volunteered a few people in group (me being one), we all spoke, and then our class voted...)

Weight-wise 1/2 off (which considering it followed a SE week, I'm quite pleased with).

Personal Challenge......5 1/2 lbs by Christmas
5 1/2 lbs to go....... - 1/2 lb
5 lbs to go............

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

Well done people :) I've lost a lb this week,

Nay

I lost 2.5lbs earning my 3 and a half stone award and I also won Miss Slinky. Plus to make it all the better my partner earned his 2 stone award tonight so we are a household of happier slimmer people :)

Theresa - I bet your house is so shiny you could see it from space!! (what with all the stickers!!!)

1 lb off for me this week :)

Trying another SE week this week to kick-start my Christmas losses. Also hoping it will help to off-set any gain the following week (two meals out!!)

Personal Challenge......5 1/2 lbs by Christmas
5 1/2 lbs to go....... - 1/2 lb
5 lbs to go............. - 1 lb
4 lbs to go.............

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

:wavey: Hello all WM :gen126:

Can I come back please? I haven't stuck to CC'ing... I have found it SO hard, everything has to be weighed & counted etc! :cry:I am currently ill and on antibiotics so if you will have me, can I join in with the December challenge please? I have missed you :wave_cry: x

Last WI for November and another 2lbs so very pleased. Roll on December, I see there is 5 WI's through December! Lets hope I don't do too much damage over christmas.

Well done all
Finding it hard this week to update can only really read and reply via my phone no laptop or pc till next week xxx
Sarahandmolly course your welcome back Hun will be sure to add you along on dec thread

Well lost 0.5lb so off I go again try try try my best xxx the last WI of November so here's to December being good xxx
Will do a thread when get chance got no computer at min but keep posting here for now should have laptop back by next week xxx
Keep at it people
" because you're worth it " xxxx

going to update and start a new December thread and will post link here xxx

keep at it everyone
i know are group is dwindling a little but everyones always welcome

November Results

winner this month is....

Polyanna with a whopping 9.5lbs loss

woop woop :clap: :clap:

well
done

second with 4.5lb loss