Weighty Matey's Jumping January Thread

Morning All! :D

I am actually dreading my WI this morning, I have had a bad week, although I don't have the physical things, * week is looming, I feel all bloated, I have eaten everything in sight! :cry:Not good! Anyhoo... I will report back in a few hours xx

Oh don't cry put on quickly, lost quickly. You can do it.
YES YOU CAN xx

I STS pretty pleased cos I been v. naughty :-( made SW cake all ready to be good. drained fat from duck and it oops went straight on potatoes and got shoved in oven real fast. Who did that? O my they were divine. I've convinced myself SW pots are lovely, which they are but hmmm.
------------------ drawn and off we go again

Oops! Forgot to post my last weigh-in in January results!

Managed to get rid of that pesky gain last week, with a 2 lb LOSS.

So back on track with my personal challenge!! Now to think about my February challenge!!!

Personal Challenge 2011.... 5 lb in January (maintain till February)
5 lbs..............3 1/2 lbs loss
1 1/2 lbs........1 1/2 lbs loss
2 lb GAIN.......2 lb loss

5 lb loss in January - ACHIEVED!!!
Maintain 5 stone shiny till February - ACHIEVED!!

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

I know that we are in February, but....

1/2 lb LOSS for me this week. Quite happy with that, as I did a couple of EE days last weekend (EE doesn't agree with me).

Going to try a SuperSpeed/Speed week.

Personal Challenge for February....... 4 lb (Happy with 1 lb per week)
4 lb to lose.......... - 1/2 lb
3 1/2 lb to lose....

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

4th Feb = 3.5 off for me. Hip hip hooray. Very bad fortnight coming up, loads of events that Others are cooking for elp xx

right chaps on the case today i will be looking through thread and creating the February thread and will post link lthe month later on here sorry again been a manic week and totally lost track that the month had ended!!! duh :)

Back