Weighty Matey's Jumping January Thread

Woohoo 3 off for me this week, not quite all the weight I put on over Xmas and New Year but it's a start heading the right way again and I am feeling great and healthy again which is what matters most :)

Piglet - butt kicked!! ;) :D

Well done everyone... looks like the lbs are coming off. Hope I can report a good one tomorrow! :cross: x

1lb off this week, not what I expected but it is a loss :) Good luck everyone for next week xx

Well done Theresa I gained 0.5 lb so can't be sad as thought after the week I had I was sir I'd gained all 2 I lost lady week!'n roll on peeps make every lb count :)

2 lb GAIN for me this week. Yet again, I can't be positive where it came from... :( Possibly too many lychees (I love them!!) or maybe it was the one day of M2M and the one day of green that I did last week... Who knows for sure?...

However, as it is ONLY 2 lbs, I'm hoping for a miracle next week where it will suddenly disappear and let me re-claim my 5 stone shiny!!!! (I've decided to use the word 'ONLY' in relation to gains and not losses!!)

Personal Challenge 2011.... 5 lb in January (maintain till February)
5 lbs..............3 1/2 lbs loss
1 1/2 lbs........1 1/2 lbs loss
2 lb GAIN.......
Maintain 5 stone shiny till February...... Oops!! (for now ;) )

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

1lb OFF :) whoop.. and even with the week from HELL and i mean HELL (Try car needing new bit that costs £1000?) and work i have RESTISRED: Apple crumble, treacle sponge, wine, chocolate :) i am so proud of myself.. i get stressed and i ate CHICKEN :p I just pray keeping it up over the weekend = shows on scales if not i may cry lol
Hope everyone is having a better week than me! But... its frrrrriiiiiiiiidddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:bliss::bliss:

2lb off for me, I'm really pleased, doing EE and thought loss would be slower. Have a good weekend Weighty Mateys xx

hi guys hope everyone is doing ok remember we are here to help support and encourage each other not just to wi once a week so lets see more of each other here xxx
ive got doubts on how well ill do come tuesday been out for two birthday do's so although made 'better' choices than would have done food optimising wasnt really a big part of it :rolleyes: xx but hey back on track so hopefully the damage isnt too great xxx gym monday wi tuesday so got chance for a last chance workout (biggest loser style) hehe :roofles:

I met a friend for lunch yesterday and it was tapas and had pud oh dear oh dear. Sons birthday Wednesday need to find a SW cake recipe or Friday wi will be v bad xx

Thanks Losing me :) he's not a carrot cake fan. Could I eat grapes while he eats cake hmmm x

mollys mum.. I have a recipie for a cake.. tis 10sysns the WHOLE cake and it tastes just like victoria sponge :)

10 SYNS THE WHOLE LOT CAKE

2oz Self Raising Flour
2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
6 Tablespoons of Granulated Sweetener. e.g Splenda,
6 Eggs
Few drops Vanilla Essence

Mix eggs & sweetener in a large bowl with electric whisk, beat until it triples in volume (about 10 mins)
Sieve flour & baking powder, fold into mixture.
Share between two sponge tins and bake at 200º for about 11mins (could be a bit longer)

Filling
Quark add sweetener to taste + Lemon/Lime juice
500g of any Berries or Banana or fruit of your choice.

Alt Filling
Add option to Quark (add syn value)
Or half Quark and half Muller Light of your choice

Hope this helps (but note you have to REALLY beat the mix!)

Huge thank you for the recipe, can't wait to get cooking! Congrats on sts onwards and downwards xx

Back