Weighty Matey's Funky February Thread

Hey hun, thanks for asking :eek: I didn't have a WI last week, both me and my daughter are full of colds :cry:I am trying to get back on it but being as I am still ill, I am either eating the wrong thing OR not eating at all :( xx

hope you feel better soon hun our bodies want for stuff that helps us feel better (wether in a sugary sense or a carby sense) just gotta roll with it and get back on track as and when you can xxx

Sorry to hear, I hope you feel better soon. Wonder if that's why you had a gain last weigh? Body getting ready to fight the cold I mean. I've decided mine is picking on me! Fancy holding on to my Weekend splurge, am being extra careful this week, determined to loose it by Friday. Have made a ton of stew should last all week!!

Thanks lovely ladies, I am feeling much better tonight and have got my food diary & books out etc to start again tomorrow :D x

Glad to hear your feeling better SarahandMolly and whoop whoop Theresa aren't you doing well yay. I have just eaten all my stew - was quite sure it would last longer but all free so never mind. Roll on Friday wi I want to see some of the gain gone!!!

Better than a gain Theresa roll on next week and good luck xx

Another STS week for me!! Still have no idea why(?) but am emailing my consultant with last weeks food diary. To be honest, even though I'm disappointed that I haven't lost, I'm quite chilled out about it and glad I haven't had a gain.

Hopefully my body is planning on surprising me next week with a good loss, to celebrate my 1 year and 6 months of my slimming world life!!! Really happy my 'anniversary and a half' is next week - IT'S TASTER NIGHT!! :D :D :D

Ok, so I've not made my personal challenge target this month... Roll on March!!!!

Personal Challenge for February....... 4 lb (Happy with 1 lb per week)
4 lb to lose.......... - 1/2 lb
3 1/2 lb to lose.... - 1 1/2 lb
2 lb to lose.......... STS
2 lb to lose.......... STS (AGAIN!!)

Offwards and Downwards my fellow Mateys!!!

Good luck for next week Lonestitcher, hope your c has the answers.
Oh no things happen in 3's (who me superstitious?) if I don't make a dent in them bloomin 4lb I'll be sobbing on Friday xx

keep at it guys im sure all our efforts will show through one day soon
i had a 0.5lb gain this week with no reasonable explanation for it hoping my c can show me as i gave her a food diary for this week and am doing another one this week gotta see a loss soon im still knocking for my stone award shouldve been closer to my 2 by now but hey im getting there sooo slowly xxx

Lost 3.5 whoop whoop so pleased but slightly narked I have .5 still on from that weekend!! Come on March yay xx

Back