***Weighty Mateys Marvellous March Thread***

Sarahandmolly, you havent put my last weeks weigh in result on the front page hun xxx

Nor mine for either of the last two weeks. I expect it is a bit tough keeping track though lol

Sarahandmolly, you havent put my last weeks weigh in result on the front page hun xxx

Haven't done anyones for the past week... I haven't had chance as I have been so busy at work. I will try and do it sometime today

Right, all done as far as I can see :) Sorry for the delay, I have been MEGA busy at work and also busy at home etc... Will try and keep on top of it from now on :D

Sorry hun wasn't getting at you, just thought you might have missed my post by accident. I know how much hard work it must be to update the front page

Last edited:
I know you weren't getting at me hun so no need to worry! :D You're doing great by the way! xx

Thanks hun :) xx

Evening all. Lost 3lbs at WI tonight which I am so chuffed with:D:D And I won the raffle and got SOTW which I did not think I would ever get again being so close to target as things have slowed down.

Could this be the week I hit that magic target, keeping everything crossed.

Hope everyone has a fab week xxx

Only 2lb till target hun, you can do it! Just think, if you get this 2lb off this week you will not have to pay to go to class anymore, lucky you lol. :)

2.5lbs off for me this week. Going on holiday this week for 5 days so not sure how next week's WI will go! I'm hoping for a STS!

Good luck all :)

just got in from class. another 1lb off for me this week. felt like a real struggle though!

Woohooo MrsMC way to go!!:) Well done huni xx

Hi all...sorry not been around much...I have decided to take myself away from the challenges, as I keep forgetting which weigh in day I was using. I used to weigh at home on a Monday morning, but now I weigh on a Tuesday evening at SW class.

So far my results for March have been as my signature (6lbs in total) and last night managed to shed 4lbs!!! Wooo hoooo!!!

I am really busy with work at the moment so once again I apologise for not posting sooner and I hope that you are all well.

Take care.

Kerry-Ann
xx

All updated :D

MrsV I wondered where you had gone, do you want to still take part or not? Just so I know to update your details. Well done on the weight loss too, you're doing fab :clap: xx

Hi, sorry I didnt update last week...I put on 3.5 and didnt really want to write it down :(. But I worked hard last week and lost 2.5 so i'm happy enough to report back now lol! x

3.5lbs for me this week - which gives me my Club 10 and 2 1/2 stone sticker :D

Back