***Weighty Mateys Marvellous March Thread***

Hi all,

Chart has now been updated - we will class March as a 5wk month even though April starts on Thursday... Saves splitting the week, so this weeks WI will count towards the March results. I will start a new challenge next Monday.
I fell off the wagon last week and the week before, I have gained 2lb... luckily I am back on it now, I aim to lose those 2lbs this week too! Boosted my exercise etc...

Come on we are all doing SO WELL... So lets carry on! :clap: xxx

Brilliant thanks Sarah I am still being good and can't wait to weigh Thursday now. Good luck all. X

Well - this proves you can lose it as fast as you put it on - I lost 9lbs this week following last weeks 8lb gain! Back on track :D

I lost 5lb this week :) really hoping to get my Club 10 next week :)

I lost 1lb this week now to be good this week x

When will we have an April thread? I weighed today so it'll need to be added onto that. 4lbs off though. Woop Woop!!

When will we have an April thread? I weighed today so it'll need to be added onto that. 4lbs off though. Woop Woop!!

Sarah and molly said a few posts up:
we will class March as a 5wk month even though April starts on Thursday... Saves splitting the week, so this weeks WI will count towards the March results. I will start a new challenge next Monday.

Hey, can I join the April threat of Weighty Mateys, please? xx

Can i join in weighty mateys too please? for april is here and ill be in my first whole month!! joined up 23rd march and lost 5lbs (30th weigh in) i weigh tomorrow for my first april weigh in xx

Morning all, hope you have all had a fab Easter. WI last night and am struggling to get a handle on maintaining and lost 3.5lbs so am now at the bottom end of my range! Was really odd to be told to go and eat more but did enjoy a hot cross bun with butter and a creme egg last night:)

Hope everyone has a good week xx

Hi, Is there room for another newbie?? I just joined but as I can't go to Slimming World classes (There are none here in Spain) I am doing it online. I really miss the group support but hopefully I can find some on here.

Thanks!!

Hiii! Sorry I havent reported back for a while! I think anyway! Thought id post it here as I couldnt see an April thread! I put on 1.5lbs this week and lost 0.5lb the week before xxx

My first April WI, and I've STS this week. Not too upset because although I've stayed 'on plan' and had under 15 syns each day (yes, including Easter Sunday!!!) I've proved a point to myself.

Any more than 13 syns per day and I either put on or maintain. It's that simple. Last week there were at least 4 days of either 14-15 syns. With my level of inactivity at the moment, my body doesn't need any more.

Simple as. Lesson learned. :) Good luck to all my other Mateys out there.

All marches updated on the chart! :D and here goes... *drum roll*

3rd Place - MrsMc for a brilliant 9.5lb loss

2nd Place - Philly X for a fantastic 14.5lb loss

and 1st Place for March goes to...

Pickle87 for an Outstanding 17.5lb loss!
:bliss: :clap: :bliss:​

Well done all 3 of you :D

The group loss for March was a phenomenal 81lbs which equals to over 5.5 stone!!! :D Well done all!​

I have given a Prize Prat award to someone in the group too... that someone would be me... the only person in the whole group to have an overall gain for the whole month!! :p

New April thread starting in 2 mins xx​

Last edited:
As much as I wish these results were true! I think you may have made a little error! In the last week of March I lost 0.5lbs I think, not another 5lbs! Which means I actually lost 10lbs last month not 14.5lbs!

Although when I think about it that still leaves me in the same place doesnt it...yay :) xxx

Oops sorry! :( I must have had a total block on the whole of SW last month x

Back