Weird craving

LizDesigns

Silver Member
I'm into my 4th week of CD and have just had my first craving.
Now, I would have expected my first craving to be something yummy like an indian or steak etc. However, my craving is very specific. I really fancy a cheese and salad cream sandwich on white tesco value bread.
Before I started CD I would never have dreamt of this combination and hated tesco value bread. What's going on? Lol.
Anyone else had weird cravings?

Yes, for carrotts- expected it to be crisps or chips....yum yum!

im craving chicken and cheese salad! but i HATE salad and wouldnt touch it before cd

That's very specific and weird lol!

I (strangely as I usually crave sweet things) fancy savoury food, I've been thinking about a cheese & bacon envelope all day (got to be Jane's Pantry though (local baker)). I can almost taste the saltyness in my mouth.......

tomato sandwich on white bread with salt and for some reason kiwi's (not together LOL)

My friend owns the local bakers "Michael Brown Bakers" (bit of advertising for Croydon area).

Their bread is my downfall - too yum for words.

MY DAYDREAM CHEAT IS:
TOAST WITH REAL BUTTER
:break_diet:that's my dream!

I've seriously been craving battered chip shop chip for nearly a week now! :wave_cry::break_diet:

What a weird craving lol - i'm afaid mine is pretty average....i just want meeeeeeeeeeat lol. Mind you it took all my willpower yesterday to stop myself stuffing all the childrens fishfingers into my mouth at teatime - i didnt though ;)

I crave wholegrain snacks - love the Sunbites Sour cram & Chives - yummm yummmm

as well as weetabix straight out the pack!!

O and haribo's......

Back