Weird Cravings

sam786

Likes Food :)
I was just wondering if I'm the only one going through this....before I started this diet I was a chocoholic and loved all sweet food. However, the only thing I crave now is savoury food, ie cheese, crisps, bread, etc. I dont miss chocolate at all!!!:confused: Is this normal?

That would be the no carbs craving kicking in! It's a killer for me as I'm a carb freak!!!:cry:
If you think about it you get your something sweet hit from the shakes so it's not suprising that you don't crave chocolate.
They say when you're pregnant you crave what your body hasn't had enough of (oranges for Vit C in my case) so I suspect this is a very similar sort of situation in that your body is not getting carbs so it's craving them...if you see what I mean!:eek:

give me some celery or cucumber anyday! something fresh and crispy...

i wish i always fancied the healthy stuff... i wouldnt be on SS if that were the case!!!

x

It's meat I crave, and spicy things. I could kill for a spicy chicken wing.

All sorts - all savoury; as far as I am concerned they could ban chocolate tomorrow and I wouldn't care! (This is, I know, because I live on chocolate milkshakes)

Crisps, cheese, nuts, olives, pate, bread, toast, marmite.

And I would KILL for a curry.

Ooo me too LizS. My husband had one on Saturday night and I sat sniffing, but I resisted! I was chuffed.

Then he said it wasn't very nice anyway so I'm glad I didn't blip for the sake of a mediocre curry ;)

You can have a spicy chicken breast on ss+ or AAMW!:D

I'm still on SS at the moment. As soon as I move on it will be on the top of my list!

LOL glad I'm not the only food sniffer here! LOL

Oh me too if anyone has a bag of crisps near me I have to ask (politely) to have just a little sniff....

Friends, you understand, not random strangers on the train or suchlike.

Its meat for me to a nice grilled chicken breast to chew on and some crispy bacon.....ummmmm...can't wait to go up to 810!

i'm dreaming of slow cooked belly pork roll smothered in honey with crisp crackling !!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm my mouths watering just typing about it. LOL. if i could just find someone to cook it for me then i surly would blip. but OH has been strong for me and declined from cooking :(

mmmmmm kelly have you seen the new mc d's advert. i have to drive past 3 drive thru's on the way home its so hard!!

I'm a burger king fan to be honest. I used to be able to quite happily polish off one of their giant bacon cheese burgers and still eat the giant tub of fies and the drink that came with!!!

LOL glad I'm not the only food sniffer here! LOL

I walked past the bakers this morning and had a good sniff! Smelt lovely but I carried on walking. lol

Back