weird today

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 9 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Ok i am yet again on restart after gaining 6 pounds since friday :( only been awake for an hour and have allready drank 1.5 litres of water, i am so thirsty.. aswell as being gutted :(

today is the day not looking back now.... got enough packs to last a week.. :D

is it normal to be so thirsty? prob cus i have had junk food all weekend?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

might be all the salt in the junk food making you thirsty, you'll loss that 6lbs in no time you see. stick with. x

4. misscheeky

misscheeky Well-Known Member

you can do it. I suppose your body may feel a bit weird having loads of water then none at all.

Just stick with it take each day at a time you can do it :) :) becky x

5. amethyst

amethyst Banned

blind me finished that hole 1.5 litre of water in an hour!! not its catching up on me.. off to loo AGAIN lol

prob get through 6 litres today at this rate..... obviousley all just water gain (the 6 pounds) gutted though cus now i am back i nthe 14 stones :( ... weigh in wed!!

will keep glugging

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Well-Known Member

just keep drinking the water and i sure ull be fine for weighin might not be a lose but could have stay the same ashley xx