FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?

WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down.

The brain cannot process "OF".

cid:image007.gif@01C6E3C3.BED006F0

Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!

Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.

I know!! It's weird innit!! I was even looking for more than 3 !!

6!!! I counted 6!!!!
So does that make me super intelligent or what???
LOL!

Yes it does!!

Ok then Anna try this!

How Smart Is Your Right Foot? This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions.

Wow,
I got 3, then double checked and counted the 'F' in the title lol so still only got 4!

amazing!

gonna try this out on the kids later, see if I have a genius amongst them!

It looks like I've got a clever head (I counted 6) but a stupid foot. I'll be doing this all afternoon - can I count it as exercise?

I got both right and I hate to admit it but I am usually a bit dim!!!

What does that say about me? Mind you most people say I am not normal .......

got 6 too, but not the foot thing! BUT I have mastered it, instead of starting to draw the six from the top and coming down and curling round - start at the curl (which is going anti-clockwise) and up the the top of the six, if you see what I mean. Your foot doesn't change direction then as your hand is going in the same direction as your foot! (I spose!)

Yes it does!!

Ok then Anna try this!

How Smart Is Your Right Foot? This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change directions.

Interestingly, I tried this a few months ago and my foot didn't change directions. I also tried it with my more advanced pianists and theirs didn't either.

The early learners showed different results.

I can only assume that as music engages both sides of the brain and a pianist needs excellent coordination of both hands and feet, we have managed to 'rewire' our brains.

Fascinating stuff though.

I got 6, but the foot thing baffles me!!!!!!!

Interestingly, I tried this a few months ago and my foot didn't change directions. I also tried it with my more advanced pianists and theirs didn't either.

The early learners showed different results.

I can only assume that as music engages both sides of the brain and a pianist needs excellent coordination of both hands and feet, we have managed to 'rewire' our brains.

Fascinating stuff though.

Now that is interesting!

Weird!!

Back