weird...

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Little Noo, 29 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Little Noo

Little Noo Full Member

Start Weight:
    8st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Healthy Eating
    hey gang :)

im having such a weird day today... been really good on the diet this week (weigh in on fri) and today something very strange has happened.

i usually count down the minutes until i will allow myself a snack. usually il have one about 11.30, then one at 3.30, then another one at about 9. today, not only have i not been counting down to them, i havnt even wanted them??? im very confused... i dont feel hungry, i dont feel peckish, i dont even feel like i fancy something just for the hell of it (which i guess i why i usually snack).

whats wrong with me??!! is this a skinny person coming through at last?? im not sure... but it feels nice not to be constantly thinking about when my next snack is :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Moonpig

Moonpig Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.69%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hey,

Thats good news, Im the same i no longer am hungry or want food, Im a chocoholic and love crisps but not had neither one properly in 2 weeks :D

Keep up the good work hun..

4. MandyJ72

MandyJ72 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Im the same - great isn't it (in a very strange way!!!!)

Im finding the SF cereal bars in the morning VERY filling - so much so that I've been using the SpecialK ones the last few days as they are not quite so filling and I've still been fine 9(and they are 1/2 the cals) - had my SF one this morning - I did my weekly weigh in yesterday so decided to treat myself mega style at lunch and then just had an apple for tea as I'd blown the cals (but was still full anyway) and so this morning was more hungry so had the SF bar!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.