Welcome Back Me

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Hi Gang, how are you all? Well this is going to very difficult Im back on day one as of today, wish me luck :eek:. Not a bad gain really should see that off by week one fingers crossed, just not looking forward to smelly breath again yuk! :( or all the extra trips to the loo !! :tear_drop::p. Im going to a big party in 10 weeks time so Im going to make that my focus and goal. Good luck all re-starters and new starters and all you amazing people who stuck to LT over the festive period ;) xxx

Welcome back hunni!!! You have done great, and in the nicest possible way, i am glad you are back x x

What are hoping to lose in the 10 weeks? Or are you just going to see where it takes you? Are you doing LT continuously or are you going to do something else after? ... If i think of any more questions, i will be back!!! pmsl x x x

Good luck, but you won't need it.. You are our 100% queen, and i curtsey before you (well, i would if i could, but i probably wouldn't be able to get back up again!! lol) x x

Good luck to ya love, u've done so great and been a brilliant motivator for everyone hopefully the 1st week goes fast and well for ya xx

Hi sweetheart, welcome back! You'll have that half a stone off in no time, have you lowered your target weight? What changed your mind? I'll be interested to see how easily you et back into LT and look forward to seeing you honk every day :D

I'm not doing LT (you know the story!) but I'm still logging on here for support, couldn't do without it, and I hope that I can encourage others who are just starting out......I started ww today just to lose the last 10lbs.

Good luck x

Welcome back Daisy and good luck with restart, you'll be back in the groove in no time :)

Welcome back Hun, good luck xx

welcome back hun! i restarted after Christmas too.:) best of luck,, youll breeze through it :) ....xx

Welcome back x
and good luck oh and well done for not putting to much back on

debz x

Back